“Handy location in Granite Bay area”

Susie's Country Oaks Cafe
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Granite Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Great service by friendly waitress. Blueberry pancakes, Denver omelette, biscuit, all very good. All four of us were very satisfied with our meals. Nice when the coffee cup is kept filled without asking.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Large portions of tasty breakfast foods. I like the ranch hand, they make it to your taste, I like scrambled whites. Terrific waitresses and staff, very friendly and accomodating.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I eat breakfast here at least once per week and we have since it opened. It is consistently great! My wife tries everything and is very seldom disappointed. I am more faithful with a vegetarian omelette, fruit and toast. I have never been disappointed! The coffee is exceptional, along with the service.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I eat here at least once per week and have never been disappointed. The food and service are wonderful!

1  Thank David E
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Local restaurant - ate with my family of 8 - 4 kids 4 adults. Food is good and abundant Service is fast friendly and efficient. We ate from kids meals to omelets to tuna melt - all great. We ate on Sunday at 9:30 and it wasn't a long wait nor when you ate you didn't feel rushed!!