“Good Mexican fast food!”
Review of Jimboy's Tacos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimboy's Tacos
Ranked #47 of 116 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Great atmosphere and great service! Go here before Taco Bell. Love their Taco Salads and selection of red or green salsa.

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

The corn taco shells were fried to perfect, not too crisp but not soft either. I think they were dusted with Mexican white cheese. We each had a ground beef and a chicken yummy!! You could choose from a variety of fresh salsas and cilantro. I was tempted to order more but will come back again soon.

Bottom line maybe the best I've had!

Reviewed October 15, 2015

Usually Jimboy's is our go to fast food taco place. Stopped in the other day and was thoroughly disappointed. I had the chicken taco salad, it had way too much lettuce, so much so you could hardly find the meat! Hubby had the street tacos, don't even bother with those, not worth the money. He also got a gordito, the lettuce was wilted and he didn't even eat it, it looked that bad.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

This taco place is always great to go to for tasty tacos, order the guacamole, that makes the meal great!

Reviewed April 9, 2015

I stop by Jimboy's every few months. It is so easy to get to and grab a meal on the go. It is more expensive than a regular fast food place but worth it. I like their menu and today had their burrito bowl with carnitas (roasted pork). It was really tasty, it had lettuce, beans, rice, and meat, topped with sour cream and cheese. I liked it a lot. The horchata was quite good as well.
Stop by and I think you will be pleasantly surprised. It is not the fastest place to drive through but it is worth the wait.