“Great seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2015

We had stuffed salmon which came with soup or salad, vegetables and choice of rice or baked potatoes. The quality of the food is good as well as the service. You can sit outside and be closer to the beach.

Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

Relaxing meal on a Saturday night. Just 5 min. down the road from Pismo Beach.

Very dog friendly. There are two large patios, and the nice waitress even brought a bowl of water for Boomer!

The fish and chips was very good. Not greasy and fresh and flaky. There pieces would have been enough for me. The halibut special was made with local fish and was also wonderful. Both are great choices.

I didn't care for the chowder-- a little too rich for me. The green salad was large and fresh.

The house wines were just fine. $5 a glass after 4:00.

Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

Great location, friendly staff make me feel welcome and part of their family, diverse menu with yummy chowder and my very favorite steamers! Anytime I want good food at reasonable prices with a menu that gives choices, I'm heading to Fin's!

Reviewed October 5, 2015 via mobile

This place has been a favorite of mine for years, Fins has the best beach access for a sunset view and the most relaxing atmosphere on the Central Coast. I love that its next to Le Sage golf course and I can always watch ESPN on the pet friendly patio. The clam chowder is my favorite as it also is a destination craving i have heard from chatting with visitors and vacationers, "Better than Splash and Brads!" is the quotes i hear alot. My fitness crazy wife loves the seared ahi and choice salads. My kids absolutely love the Skippers Combo with house made tarter sauce. My favorite after the golf course is the Build-A-Dog, i do the Chili, tomato, pickle and cheese. You cant pick this beefy dog up its HUGE!!! And they have DBA and 805 on tap to wash it down. The dinner menu has alot to choose from like a classic Fetuccini Alfredo with chicken or seafood, Lobster Tail to Seafood Stir-Fry, Swordfish, Ribs, and my dads favorite Stuffed Salmon. Did i forget to mention MNF!?!? Fins rolls out a great football buffet...Chimichangas, fall off the bone ribs, buttery chili rellenos, shrimp ceviche, cod fish tostadas, and more!!! All FREE with a miminum purchase of 2 alcoholic beverages!!! This place is friggin great!

2  Thank Harry B
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

Firm's is a great place to recharge after visiting our lovely central coast beach. Live music and happy hour specials, while watching the sunset, reminds me why tourists will save all their lives to vacation where I get to live. Carlos makes a GREAT seared Ahi appetizer that paired beautifully with one of our local reds. I love California.