“Disappointing ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Decided to give this place a try after a walk on the nearby boardwalk. The wait staff was friendly and the clam chowder was excellent but then it went down hill. We both ordered fish and it tasted like the catch of last week, very poor quality. Then the rest of the afternoon we had that “ led in the stomach” feeling. Very disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend, but she had been there before. I ordered fish tacos. I thought they were good, but I requested the pico de gallo on the side. It came on the taco, though they did offer to make me new ones. The steak fries ( which I thought was a strange side with tortillas) didn't have much flavor, even with a little salt sprinkled on them. My accompanying Cole slaw was also flavorless. Their iced tea is freshly brewed and tastes good. My friend didn't think her clam chowder was good. She thought it tasted more like potato soup. I doubt I will go back on my own, but if a friend wants to go, I might give it another try. Curiously, our server, who was very attentive and helpful at the outset, never came back to our table once she brought our food. We never were offered drink refills. Some other server brought our bill. I thought maybe ours had gone on break, but I saw her waiting on other customers.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2017

We hiked a couple of miles on the beach and I wanted a drink, but was worried that this place would be pricey due to the ocean view location. What a nice surprise - Fin's was actually reasonable, food was good and service was great. We really enjoyed sitting on the patio and relaxing!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Food was great, one man band playing oldies and he was excellent! Met some friends there who were staying at a local rv park, they love the place. Seems like a good mix of tourists and locals. Reminded me of a quintessential California beach experience, just with an older crowd! Sat outside under a canopy, service was friendly and fast. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I live in the area so I have eaten here a number of times. I usually get the fish and chips which I enjoy. I decided to try the fish tacos and man were they great. The meal was two giant tacos with fries and choice of a side. What a meal! Had to take one of the tacos home to eat later. Always good service.

Date of visit: December 2017