“Terrific food, great staff and lovely outdoor space”
Review of Garden Grill

Garden Grill
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Guerneville
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Good Food Made Fresh. Hearty breakfast and Lunches. Slow smoked BBQ.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you want great food, welcoming staff and a place to eat outdoors under huge redwoods, this is the place!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The only complaint I have about the Garden Grill is that it's not closer to our home! The salmon is the only thing I've eaten there becasue I'm so happy with it, why try anything else? Sometimes, I have to wait for a table. It's popular with the locals. Inside can be cramped, patio dining is best, weather permitting.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Love the fries. ditto: burgers, bbq ribs. Small indoor dining area with 4 tables. Outdoors more space (and heaters for cool days/nights). Although it's on the road they have done a very nice job of putting in fencing and plants to make it a very pleasant space. Because the food is so good they are usually pretty busy and often there is a bit of a wait for your food. That's because they make if in the kitchen rather than taking it out of a freezer. Personally, I always am happy to wait. Only thing that would make me happier would be if they added onion rings to the menu! (specifically the thinly shredded ones - hint, hint)

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I had the country fried chicken and eggs plate with a spicy bloody mary, both were tasty. The restaurant is a bit small inside but they have a large outdoor patio.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I've been weathered out of my flights for about four days now! Luckily, I had friends in Sonoma County to stay with and who had a few days to explore our old stomping grounds. This day we ended up in Guernville. The cafe was very good and the food was very fresh. I had a portabella mushroom sandwich which was really tasty, accompanied by the best sweet potato fries I've ever had. They need a cool signature dipping sauce to go with! My friend order a half order of biscuits and gravy which was gargantuan and looked very tasty.(she loved it) We sat on the patio which allows dogs, and that provision was definitely taken advantage of. It didn't bother me, but if you don"t like dogs, you might enjoy sitting inside instead.
Another note, the menu is very large, and has a good variety of options.
All in all a good experience.