There are cabins centered around a courtyard. We rented the smallest cabin, which was very comfortable and clean. I was a bit worried about the road noise which was mentioned in other posts; however, it really wasn't a huge issue and it was easy to sleep. The staff here is very friendly and flexible. We did go to the fire one night to make s'mores and ended up having a good time chatting with others staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA