All reviews fog horn within walking distance sitting area hotel lobby room service soaking tub el granada vaulted ceilings beautiful hotel large bathroom gas fireplace get away pillar point light sleeper coffee maker bottle of wine ocean view
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Stay was ok. We stayed at the Inn next door. Room looked like it needed a little TLC like touchup paint and one window (crank style) didn't close all the way. Overall it was still OK I would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank lnichols2
Reviewed August 2, 2017

When we went to check in, the girl said. "Oh you booked thru Groupon"! Then she gave us our room key. We were in a little building next to the hotel. The big hotel is very nice!
. Our room was upstairs, NO elevator in the the little hotel. We went back and asked if we could have a room with no stairs. Melanie was so nice. I told her it was our 50th Anniversary and she said, Just a min and lets see what we can do. She said, we have plenty of rooms available, let me ask. She asked Tami who was not really friendly at all. She told us she could move us to the Big Hotel, which does have an elevator but it would be a 35 dollar "UP CHARGE".. I asked her if we could just have a downstairs room for the price we originally paid and she said we could. She left us in the little hotel and gave us a downstairs room. I am sure if you don't have a Groupon you get treated a little better. I guess since they figure you are already staying a discounted rate, they don't have to have an good customer service. I found the wrapper from a bottle on the floor next to the TV stand.. Also our bathtub was so dinged up it looked like it was dirty, but when I checked it out, it was just dinged up. Also the strainer was upside down in the tub not in the drain. There are no Safety grips to get in and out of the shower and the shower is in the Tub. Not good for people celebrating 50 years. There was also NO bath mat. No breakfast either. I would look for a different place to stay. The location was good, but it is very noisey at night with the street traffic. Free Wifi was good.. and the room came with a bottle of wine.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Sally J
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are nice - similar in style to the Venetian in Las Vegas. You can walk to 6-8 restaurants and coffee.
Don't plan to do any work, though. The Wifi is virtually non-existent. For a location just over the hill from the biggest tech center in the world they need to do better for guests in the area for work.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Goulee
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Very friend and professional staff, big comfortable rooms, hot water as soon as you turn it on, comfortable bed. I wish they had a small shop to get some water/snacks, other then that I would come back, great food all over.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Michel D
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We booked this room through Groupon. Or room wasn't in the hotel, it was in the inn next door
Some pros-beautiful lobby, a bottle of wine in the refrigerator, comfy bed, nice common area in the inn. Had a good view of the harbor.
Some cons- courtesy ear plugs (you will need them). Room had a portable AC unit hooked up to a hose outside. Between the AC noise and the trucks on the road right outside the room, we needed the ear plugs. I don't believe room service was available in the inn rooms.

3  Thank Jeannine S