All reviewsla lunalas nubespoint surblueberry pancakesjacuzzi tubsound of the wavesmiramar restaurantwine and cheesethe main housebreakfast deliveredocean frontgas fireplacesecond floorfalling asleepwine hourbreakfast in bedfull ocean view
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Mattress/blankets are so soft. Pillows will seem soft at first but gradually get hard; I think because they might be down pillows. Waves can be pretty loud, especially since it was high tide.. but somehow the fiance, who usually has insomnia, slept alright (just complained about pillows). La Lluvia is an awesome ocean view room. Really only go for this room if having a normal tub under your showerhead is your thing; you could pay less for another room without tub. So romantic... the fiance and I stepped out to balcony at night to enjoy the waves. Had a fireplace that turns on via switch. Breakfast was amazing at the inn. Had cheesecake for dessert.. had the wine but not the cheese varieties/crackers since I arrived back to inn kinda late. They supply you with small shampoo/conditioner/soap bottles (not toothbrushes so bring yours'). It felt pretty clean in there, but the carpet had a few fraying near the sliding door.. Otherwise, I'd still recommend this inn to others. It's very romantic... Just wished the wooden bridge (depicted in past photos/videos) was still around, but it did look like it was going to give away someday (that is, it's gone now). But with ocean to your left, walk up the road to get to the beach entrance--which has a bit of a rocky entrance so wear good shoes and not flip flops like me (but I managed). There's a fancy restaurant near the beach entrance. For cheap-ish eats, visit The Barn.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

I made a reservation online through Bookings.com to stay at this hotel in late December, 2017. I attempted to contact them to ask about a room without stairs to it as I am disabled and unable to climb stairs. I reached a recording device and left a message. I also attempted to contact them via email through their Website and through Bookings.com. I eventually received a voice mail from them saying the room I reserved had stairs to it. I called again, during normal business hours, to cancel my reservation and left a message. I attempted to call them again later that day and reached their recording device again. When the day arrived for my reservation, I received a call asking what time we were coming? I said I cancelled the reservation via their answering machine. They conveniently said they never got that message and they charged my credit card for the stay. I appealed this through Bookings.com but they were unable to help me though they tried. I appealed it through my credit card but the Inn lied about my cancellation message on their recorder. Through all of this, I was never able to reach a real live human being at the hotel to speak with during normal business hours. I cannot recommend this business.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2018

We enjoyed every minute of our stay. From the warm greeting when we walked in to the comfy bed, to the incredible breakfasts.....you can’t go wrong. The staff seem more like family, checking on your needs, but not at all in your space. They even have warm chocolate chip cookies at night when you get back from supper and want something sweet. This place is amazing!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2018

The Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach has it all. Very clean and spacious rooms, with either full or partial ocean views. Right on the ocean with a walking path. Delicious and delightful breakfasts. I had mine served to my room for breakfast in bed, and it was fabulous. You can also eat in the beautiful breakfast area/lobby. They also had a really nice social time each night and a special dessert to top it off. I will definitely be planning to stay here again whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2018

First time in San Francisco so my friend and I chose this little hotel to stayed 2 nights. Is about 45 minutes away from the city but I don't regret it, driving from and to the city was awesome, beautiful views of the pacific ocean. Very peaceful place, fantastic service from all staff members, very good complementary breakfast and afternoon snacks with drinks. I would definitely choose this place again next time I travel to San Francisco.