All reviews room was clean yogurt san francisco cabrillo highway great rate short drive meeting room free breakfast an easy drive hot breakfast no elevator would stay here again nice place to stay fridge and microwave loved this hotel king suite nice breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Hotel stay was okay. Definitely could have been better. The first problem was the loud bathroom fan that’s extremely loud and highly annoying. After awhile it would mellow out but it happened every time we used it. Also would recommend being on the second floor as you feel and hear everything on the bottom floor. Shower tub also filled up with water from poor water drainage or lack of. Was told they used a plunger to fix the issue. It still filled just not as bad. I won’t be returning for those reasons especially cause the price was to high for what I got.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Researched the dickens out of the area for months, trusting the tripadvisor reviews, booked 2 nights at the end of our 12 days and left for the airport from Half Moon Bay. We had spent most of our trip in timeshares at Lake Tahoe and Angel's Camp, so a motel was downsizing, even with 2 rooms that I needed to accommodate our family of 5 adults. The check in was smooth, but my son wanted the points credited to his account but you don't get the points when you book on booking.com, even when you spend $808 for 2 nights.
The Saturday night was loud with people coming and going at late hours, and Sunday night was better with just road noise. (I can't hear well so I can't complain.)
The breakfasts had eggs, bacon, waffles, sausage, fruit, yogurt, bagels, toast, danish, and cereals to choose from. Coffee and a few juices choices to drink.
Our room keys didn't work on the first attempt, so back to the desk. They remagnetized them. One other time it happened to one of the keys.
The temperature was 60 degrees so neither heat nor A/C was required, and we left the bathroom window above the shower open all the time.
We found things closeby to enjoy, especially Fitzgerald Marine Preserve up at Moss Beach. We ate at the Burger Barn next door and at Cameron's Pub up the road. The walkway parallel to the beach went on for a long distance, and the kids walked the beach back. The shops downtown were fun, but closed early or not open at all on a Sunday.
The room was clean, the beds comfy, and throughout the whole trip we hardly turned on a TV. The gym was very small with 2 machines.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 5inavan
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Have stayed in nicer Comfort Inn's, but Savannah was very accommodating when we requested a move to a different room. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Enjoyed having the extra space the the sofa provided. Nice walk to the beach. Also, have had better breakfasts, but were pleased with the amount of space available for seating. Price is good for that area.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I will preface my review with the fact that I typically travel and stay in resort settings (Marriott, Diamond, etc). Sooo, motel/hotel stays are not frequent events for me. With that said, the room was “okay”. There were screw/nail holes in the walls from old decor, a quarter inch gap under the door where some form of weather stripping should be, cracked/missing grout in the bathroom tiles, and bleach spots in the carpet. Those were the few things that made me cringe a bit. Other than that, the room was very clean and smelled clean. The beds were pretty comfy and sheets not too scratchy. Shower water was nice and hot. Breakfast was pretty well stocked. Yes, you can hear the highway noise, but that should not be counted against the place because they are, wait for it...located next to the highway. You are going to hear the cars no matter what. Deal with it, or book elsewhere. Not a bad stay for the quick overnight stay that we needed before driving home.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Good location,less than 30 mins from the airport,

Good sized room,nice bed,

Bathroom was adequate,

Hot breakfast was very nice indeed,
nb, two dinning rooms.
Staff were spot on,could not have been more helpful.

Reccomended.

Room Tip: No elevator so choose lower floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple