“Excellent Burritos!”

Tres Amigos
Ranked #19 of 105 Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 19, 2018

My cousins recommend the burritos so I picked up a vegetarian burrito on my way to San Francisco finishing it as we entered SF. I highly recommend not eating it as you drive as it may drip all over you. We’ll be back!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 13, 2017

In search of a late night food fix, we wandered into Tres Amigos hoping for a traditional taqueria. Set up a little more like a fast food process, we ordered up front, given a number, and waited for our food.

While the ordering experience was not like what we were used to, my three-stars is more about the food. It was just fine. We had a couple of burritos and while they fed our craving they were just okay.

I will say, this place must be connected to the local community as they were collecting money to help support some tragedies in the area. That is awesome, so for adequate food and to support a local establishment, we would def consider trying it again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I can't believe they are still in business because the food was not good. It lacked flavor and the salsas were bland. The super quesadilla lacked cheese and the Carne Asada was not flavorful or moist. I would rather eat at Taco Bell which I don't patronize.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I have been too many Taquaria's in the area including the competition next store to Tres Amigos and I would have to say this place was pretty average. My Taco was saturated in meat juice and the tortilla was wet. The burrito was very good either...seemed to lack some passion.....

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Not really a "restaurant", but actually a fast food shop, set up like a McDonalds. Order at the counter, they give you a number and bring it to your table. The food isn't bad, and is what you'd expect from a fast food place. One nice thing is you can help yourself to unlimited tortilla chips and a variety of salsas and condiments. But the free guacamole is terrible. Watered down so it has the consistency of of a smoothie, not like a paste. Having said all that, this is a good alternative to other fast food places if your passing through Half Moon Bay.