“Excellent frozen yogurt”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had a big cup with with every flavor they have, it is amazing. The service was very good. If you are driving on highway one, don't miss it.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

You must order a Brazilian ACAI Bowl:
Brazzle Berry is a Newer Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt Place Opened in (Strawflower Shopping Center Next To Safeway) a few months back. They are the First Place I have ever SEEN with Self Serve Acai, Oatmeal, Ice Cream, and Shaved Ice (in addition to Yogurt) all weigh and pay. I am not a Huge Fan Of Fro-Yo but they have some great flavors. You must try a Fresh Made Acai Bowl. It comes Blended with strawberries, Blueberries and Bananas and you can top it off with what you like. I had a nice size bowl and it came out to a little over 5:00. Prices were reasonable, staff was friendly, and place was clean. I am surprised I have not seen this place in HMB before, however will be back again and very excited to share this place with more of my friends, family and the Trip Advisor Community.
If you get the ACAI bowl try coconut, honey, granola, and fresh fruit.

Reviewed June 19, 2009

Interesting inside and the sandwiches were tasty. Also had an onion soup that was quite good.

Reviewed December 10, 2007

My husband and I went to the Lighthouse on a standard Sunday afternoon. The service - and the food - was awful!

Positives:

It was not our Last Supper

Negatives:

EXTREMELY long wait for our sandwiches (with only 2 other couples in front of us) - our sandwich and salad took 15-20 minutes!

My Turkey Cran sandwich was light on meat and the meat it did contain was slimy, generic, overprocessed deli meat. Not real turkey.

My husband's chicken salad was sad. No other way to describe it.

Save time and go to Subway or stake out a better, family-owned deli.

1  Thank kebpitt7
Reviewed July 9, 2007

Tucked away in a small shopping center at the cross of Highways 1 and 92 is a little Deli called the Lighthouse. I swear that they build the BEST sandwiches that I've ever tasted! My husband and I love to get away and de-stress by the Pacific. We do it as often as we can but it's a must on weekends. We stop at the deli and order a Club Bob or a Ranch Special, pick up a six pack or a bottle of wine on the way and off we go to a nearby beach, like Francis Beach, to enjoy a few hours of sea mist and a delicious lunch.

I highly recommend this little gourmet delicatessen on your way to the beach in HMB. It's the best therapy in the world!

2  Thank LoveLife56