“Fabulous!!”
Review of Pasta Moon

Pasta Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here after a recommendation from a local person. We had wonderful cocktails followed by wine with delicious dinner of lasagna, best ever, pappardelle pancetta pasta, ending with yummy mascarpone cheesecake. Service was great also. We’ll definitely be back.

1  Thank Kathryn P

Reviewed April 1, 2018

A friend and I went to lunch on a beautiful day. We enjoyed our Grilled Scallop salad in a lovely atmosphere. I haven’t been there in a few years and appreciate the tasteful expansion. The service was excellent as well.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Now that you have read the title, I am not talking about a bunch of balloons, wait staff trying to sing, or any of that other awkwardness that seems to go along with a birthday party in a restaurant. We were previously advised to get reservations and boy, was that a great idea! The 6pm traffic into the restaurant was not that heavy but by the time we finished our dinner around 8pm, the line was well outside the front door.

This place is very sophisticated but not to the point of being over the top. It is light and airy, modern yet comfortable. It was super easy to find but parking on the street could be a little challenging.

After cocktails, we were escorted to our table where our pre-ordered anti-pasta plate awaited us. Believe me, you could easily make a meal out of it as the meats, bread and peppers all complimented each other nicely.

This is not just any pasta place as you can probably detect by now. I had the best lobster and pasta meal I have EVER had, period. I also sampled the food from the other three persons (as we all customarily do) and found that the house lasagne, and the sea food platters were terrific.

I did not want to leave. The waitstaff was very respectful of our "private" birthday celebration and did NOT embarrass us (or themselves) singing; we were very appreciative of the silence. This is the kind of place you want to either be invited to or be fortunate enough to be a part of the celebration. Happy Birthday, Son.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Still a favorite after all these years! Remodeled about ten years ago. Great private, semi private spaces all with a contemporary vibe. Food is fantastic.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I had the eggplant Parmesan,and the blood orange and date salad.
Anti-pasta, Marscapone cheesecake, clam chowder.
Great taste ,reasonably priced