“Amazing Wedding Cake for Big Day”

Elegant Cheese Cakes
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Half Moon Bay
Reviewed June 15, 2016

We savored an indulgent and delectable tasting at the studio where the cake company operates in the warehouse district near Princeton Harbor - and we were blown away by the options. It was pretty rich morning fare but we selected a delicious mix of chocolates and berries with buttercream filling for our beautiful wedding cake which was adorned with lovely quilted Chanel flowers and other designs. They are a great source for special occasions - delivering a nice presentation (platter not my favorite but it worked) and saving us the top for our anniversary.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Expensive and worth. The owner is a doll. Indulge once for a import occasion. I love the cake inside. But it is hands down the most gorgeous thing you'll ever eat.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is not a restaurant. But Susan makes the best cheesecakes ever. I've known her for years now. I used to use her when I had my catering business. Everybody loved what she did. She does some beautiful chocolate dipped strawberries in a chocolate basket. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and I were married five years ago and Elegant Cheese cakes made our cake. When we went there for the prewedding planning, we received excellent service. We had been to other cake places but Susan knocked it out of the park. We were on a budget for our wedding and we didn't think they were in our price range. But after their amazing service and delicious cakes, we didn't think twice. Susan was excellent with the planning for our special day as well as on the big day. But it gets even better. We got a cake delivered for free on our one year anniversary (we paid for shipping). And even better...on our fifth anniversary we went back to halfmoon to celebrate. My husband and I called separately to surprise the other with a cake, and both of us choose a different flavor from our wedding. Susan kept it a secret for us and made both cakes very special. You must choose her for your next celebration.

1  Thank blackdog80525
Reviewed June 4, 2012

where food and art/sculpture meet. So beautiful you hate to eat it, so good you hate to stop eating it.