“Brunch at the beach”
Review of Cafe Lune

Cafe Lune
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Brighton
Description: Cafe Lune is all about fresh local food, great service and a relaxing atmosphere. Our cuisine is contemporary Australian. We have 35 seats outside under a sheltered terrace with a view of the sea and 70 seats inside. We often have special events with live music. We look forward to welcoming you to Cafe Lune.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Called here with our daughter & family for a midweek brunch. Well presented cafe with nice decor and pleasant surroundings. Good service from very friendly staff. Five adults & two children all had different choice from the menu which we were pleased with, all dishes arrived together and were nicely presented. Eggs benedict was delicious.
Not a great choice on the lunch/brunch menu but adequate.
One of the dishes on the menu we ordered was not available, also only one bottled apple juice as they had ran out.
Overall a nice place for lunch.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Strolled down Jetty Road and found this little gem.

Brilliant, friendly service and very accommodating with my food allergy.

The staff were lovely to my 2 year old niece, bringing her crayons and paper to occupy her, great touch.

The food was wholesome and a great start to my day.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I've been here a few times now as I live locally. Always been happy with the service and the food. Decent vegetarian options as well as seafood and meat. Only disappointment is I hate it when staff start clearing plates when some from the party is still eating...it really annoys me and mKes me feel rushed and under pressure to leave. Please take more of this comment and advise your staff.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Cafe Lune is a great addition to the Jetty Road Strip in Brighton. It was recently revamped (and I think has new owners) and the restaurant is definitely top class. Excellent pasta dishes verite without the lashings of cream that often spoil Italian food. I particularly like the Gnocchi, but have enjoyed many different dishes from the menu, including their specials. Brunch is good and they do one of the best coffees on the strip. A good wine list as well. Their dinner menu is not the cheapest but you certainly get the quality you pay for. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Giving 2/5 because the service was nice and that was about it. We had the eggs Benedict which came out with two poached eggs on one piece of sourdough!!! The Hollandaise sauce was watery. For $16 it was a rip off especially for a guy who needs a hearty breakfast. You can get better portion and flavors for a much better price at any of the other cafes down Jetty road. We also had salmon with poach eggs on pumpkin seed bread. That portion was slightly better however the eggs were half cooked. Coffee was ok but grainy. Can say we tried but won’t be back again