“Best food and service”

Singletree Cafe
Ranked #44 of 104 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Telephone 707-433-8263. We liked the food because it was all made at the Café. I had the lintel soup with salad, and my husband had the BLT with potato salad. Both the soup and potato salad was made at the place not caned etc. Prices were reasonable. The service was good too.
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been to hundreds of restaurants since we've been in California, and every place we've been something has been wrong with the food or our service. We happened upon the Singletree cafe in Healdsburg, Ca not only was the food perfect so was out service. This is a small restaurant but AWESOME, Thank you so much, we will be back! Joe & Cindi

Reviewed July 5, 2017

If you're filming a restaurant scene that takes place during the Eisenhower administration, this is the place.

Open only for breakfast and lunch, Singletree Cafe is America before McDonald's and the Interstate System. This is where you'd eat on Route 66. American food. Omelets, chicken fried steak, burgers, milkshakes.

And incredibly, you're in Healdsburg, a trendy destination town with a surplus of incredibly good restaurants. I'm a local, and I've never seen a wine-tasting tourists in this throw-back restaurant.

Great value. Good food. Nothing special.

Ignore the construction on the roundabout being built outside and find a way in.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Great value, they have a steak dish we eat every time, T-Bone with Marsala sauce! It is devine....everyone's meal was rated as better than average for coffee shop style foods. The wait staff is very friendly, the food is good and plentiful and the prices are reasonable for what you are getting for sure.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Food was 3-4, service people nice but very slow. Had to ask for seconds on coffee. Not bad, but not the tops!

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Driving up the 101 and I needed food so I ignored the construction signs and rolled into the single tree cafe.the service was great and food better. A much needed stopAnd a TripAdvisor member.Excellent