Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Day Spa-great massage and facial

I went with a friend earlier this year. I had a great facial with Vika (sp?) and deep tissue... read more

Reviewed October 22, 2016
glowiaah
Oakland, California
High End and High Quality

Visited Spa Dolce on the town square in Healdsburg this last weekend with two other girlfriends... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2013

from US$119.00
from US$89.00
from US$65.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Fabulous facial- probably best I ever had. Husband enjoyed a deep tissue massage and rated it very high as well. Highly recommend a visit.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed May 23, 2015

I needed a massage - bad - and walked right into Spa Dolce off the square. The place is elegant and upscale and clean although small. My massage was comfortable and relaxing. If I were back in Healdsburg I would go back. They also had other services including facials. They sell product as well - quite a bit of options and nice brands - if you are need of sunscreen, lotions, etc.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Had one of the best facials ever at Spa Dolce, anti-aging, so now I feel and look younger!
The owner, Ines, is knowledgeable and very thorough, the rooms are spacious and quiet.
I will be back soon

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

While walking the streets away from the Plaza in Healdsburg, I found Spa Dolce and went in to see what services the offered. The receptionist was very pleasant when I told her I was "just looking" and gave me a brochure and business card. The next day I called for an appointment, thinking it would be impossible to get in the same day. Not only did I get an appt that afternoon with the service I wanted, I had to call again to push my time a little later and they were very accommodating and made me feel welcomed right from the start. The space is a little small but elegant and calm. After a brief general history I was ready for one of the best hot stone massages I have ever had - and I have had a few! Michelle was very skilled and knew how to work the stones. 90 minutes later I was a new person! I will definitely go back the next time I'm in Sonoma. That was an unexpected and wonderful surprise!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great massage if you like the strength of your cocker spaniel running on your back or your 6 mnth old niece crawling on you. take a nap instead of pay for this dainty "deep tissue"

Date of experience: October 2013