Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
some of our favorite wines!

The folks that serve your tastings are absolutely delightful.....very informed and can help you... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Anne R
Carmel, California
Great wines and attentive, friendly service.

My wife and I had a really nice experience here. So much so, in fact, we joined their club. Our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
drbob1220
Boston, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Healdsburg
from US$119.00
from US$89.00
from US$89.00
More Info
All reviews chenin blanc wine club wine tasting tasting room great wine beautiful grounds picnic tables buy a bottle private tasting picnic lunch general store nice picnic area whites and reds club members sandwiches wine country staff was friendly
Reviewed August 9, 2017

The grounds are beautiful, the zins are amazing, several to choose from meeting most tastes, prices are good, we became members!

Dry_Creek_Vineyard, Manager at Dry Creek Vineyard, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Welcome to our wine club family! We're so excited to share our zins .

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We stopped by Dry Creek last week with a group of 11. We thought we had reservations, but didn't! The staff at Dry Creek were amazing and were able to accommodate us. We were seated at the large picnic table under a giant tree. Darren was spectacular. He knew so much and was able to explain it in a way we understood. Definitely request Darren if you can. The wines were delish and the roses around the grounds were beautiful. We were able to hang out after our tasting and eat our boxed lunches. I would highly recommend Dry Creek to anyone.

We're so glad that worked out! And thank you for your kind words about Darren.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I worked with Darren well ahead of our trip given we had a large group (10) and were celebrating a special birthday milestone. From the beginning, Darren's attention to detail and willingness to help was excellent. He organized a beautiful picnic lunch from the Dry Creek General Store including surprise cupcakes (plug for Mustache in Healdsburg...the best!!!) and some special tastings in the garden. YUM! My group raved about the experience, the wine, the food and Dry Creek. Thank you, Darren, for kicking off our day trip to Healdsburg in the best way possible!

It sounds like you had a great visit! Thank you so much for your lovely review. And we have to agree - Mustache cupcakes are the best!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

A small group of girlfriends and I had a very informative - and delicious - tasting at Dry Creek, led by Jim. He was super friendly and knowledgeable, and let us try some really special wines. I had never been to this winery before, and the grounds were absolutely beautiful! We sat outside at a shaded picnic table and strolled around the grounds for photos afterwards. Everyone ended up buying some wine, and two of us joined the wine club. Even though I live out of state, the pricing was great, the wine well worth it, and I look forward to doing a member tasting next time I'm in the area.

Dry_Creek_Vineyard, Manager at Dry Creek Vineyard, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

We're so happy we could help add to your bachelorette weekend, we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

We detoured off our organized bike tour to taste at Dry Creek because I loved the DC Chenin Blanc I had at our hotel. First, the garden is lovely - grab lunch at the DC store and enjoy a bottle of Chenin (or Sauvignon) Blanc there. Ian knew we meant business and brought out the long list of wines he could let us try. Really nice wines - loved the Chenin ($15!), Sauvignon Blanc, and the Beeson Zin the best. But the Petite Sirah was also really nice. Ian gave a gracious tour of the wines they had - and we had a blast. Highly recommended!

1  Thank melismarx

We're so happy you chose us as your detour spot, and thank you for the kind words about Ian!