Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Wine Country Walking Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Wine Country Walking Tours
from US$89.00
from US$65.00
from US$50.00
More Info
All reviews tea shop food pairings our tour guide tea tasting french bakery tea company four hours highly recommend this tour wine country great tour different foods birthday celebration sanglier food tour visiting healdsburg local restaurants quaint town
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Because I don’t really drink and purchased this tour for my husband as a gift, I figured it would be ok but wasn’t real interested. I was so pleasantly surprised, our tour guide Carol was just lovely so things started out great!! The wine tasting rooms were very nice and it was really fun to sip yummy wines and eat bits of tasty foods and learn how much wine affects the palette in wonderful ways when you do it right. We are now purchasing additional tours as gifts for our family. Thanks again Carol!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a beautiful get away! Experience from beginning to end was Top Notch. From the views, to the wine and food to the tour. I highly recommend visiting.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

My best friend and I had a BLAST with Harold as our food, wine and town guide. He was so knowledgeable, quite funny and his tasting technique was spot on! We really enjoyed not only the places he took us, but the thoughtful and well planned out order in which we did them. As my very 1st tasting tour, I was VERY glad I chose Harold and Wine Country Walking Tours above all the other's I'd found on line. The food pairing and timing of it's consumption was VITAL to my enjoyment of this experience.

And we thought Sarah would be an excellent guide. :D

Thanks so very much, Harold, for an exceptional and very enjoyable experience. We hope to come back soon. :D
Shawna and Anna

Reviewed September 6, 2018

The tour was wonderful. We got to meet friendly local merchants and workers who provided us with savory pastries, breads, teas, cheeses, crackers, mini-sandwiches, and of course a great variety of wines! Harold, our guide, was knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. Our only complaint...we became so satiated with the food and wine from the tour that we lacked an appetite for dinner despite having dinner reservations at a really nice restaurant.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this walking tour, which focuses on pairing food with wine. Harold was a great guide who showed us how to see beyond “white wine with fish” and to realize that the right wine can make any food’s flavors sing in unexpected ways. We enjoyed leisurely tastings at three boutique wineries, each wine paired with 1-2 different foods. We also toured La Cousteaux French bakery and the Russian River Tea Shoppe and enjoyed delicious treats there, which was a pleasant contrast to the wine “courses”.

The walk was leisurely and Harold did a great job of helping us all get to know each other and have fun as a group. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We highly recommend this tour! We took it July 4th and Carol made every effort to personalize our tour and keep us on track for the next stop! I had my Mom & a girlfriend and the walking was not too much for an 80+ year old. We loved the addition of the stop to taste teas as well!