The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$405
US$599
  • Breakfast included
Calderwood Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$292
Grape Leaf Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$318
US$508
US$310
Healdsburg Inn - A Four Sisters Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$315
US$305
  • Breakfast included
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$555
Official Site
2,145 results
All reviewstuscan roomsvilla toscanabest westernswine countrydry creeksteam roomtuscan stylegas stationfree breakfasthot tubbreakfast roomwine tastingfire pitdowntown healdsburgflat screen tvconvenient locationnice room
Reviewed May 31, 2018

This place is beautiful.its like a tuscany village. Our only issue was, apparently they use a service to clean the 2 pools and don't even have a net or vacuum on site. So, unless you go on Thursday you can expect dirt and bugs on your swim.other than that it's a perfect location and hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sarahdci, Director of Sales at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear h0llzzz,

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and review the Dry Creek Inn. First off, I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy the hotel all around and feel as though our location is perfect. We do feel very fortunate to be lucky enough to have our location as well. Secondly, myself and the entire Dry Creek Inn Team does apologize for the situation in respect to the pool. I will make sure this is solved right away. I thank you for brining it to our attention.

We look forward to seeing you stay with us again!

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Security Issues.....BEWARE....I booked two adjoining rooms for my daughter and her three friends for my older daughter's wedding, not only did they give away their rooms to someone else during the "room not quite ready yet period" on three different occasions someone else checked into the hotel and they gave their room away to 3 different men. While my girls were getting ready for bed one night and the next day getting ready to go to the dress rehearsal, three Male's walked into their room with keys the hotel had given them with their actual room. We called, we had a "heated" meeting with the manager on duty and he had nothing to say as to why it had happened. I am still waiting to get a call back 5 days later from the general manager as to why this happened and how they are going to fix this. The staff and management took it very lightly and we were not happy how they handled the entire situation. Someone in charge needs to see what kind of computer system they are using and how this can prevent a possible criminal act in the future. Our wedding planner contacted the events coordinator as well and still no replies. I am disputing the charges on these rooms with my credit card company as the stressful situation it put upon our girls that were in the wedding party should never have happened in the first place!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
aarondci, Owner at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Trip Adviser Past Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review sharing your concerns with your recent stay.

I am sorry errors made by the staff at the hotel made you feel unsafe. I can assure you our hotel is very safe and this was an isolated incident.

In reviewing the details of the incident with my management team, I have determined, the hotel was 100% responsible for issuing duplicate keys to one of your rooms and creating this situation. There is never a good no excuse, for this to happen. Unfortunately, our computer system was down for a short period of time the day this incident occurred and not one of the Front Desk Agent communicated with one another while issuing the same room to different guests. It's totally unacceptable and I can certainly understand how upsetting this was and apologize again.

This is a very unusual event to occur at our hotel and my management team has since reprimanded those responsible for this happening. We also will be reviewing with our entire team proper procedures when operating without the use of our property management system.

I regret you were not satisfied with the response given to you by the Front Office Manager. I did speak to the Front Office Manager about this incident after it happened. After hearing the details, I instructed him to remove the charges from your room for the day the incident occurred. I also instructed him to talk to you upon check out time to have a further discussion of the incident. Unfortunately, when he attempted to do so, he was told the matter would only be discussed with the wedding coordinator.

No one in my entire management team was aware you were waiting for a further response, As, none of us have received any communication with respect to this incident, in the form of voice or electronic communications. Therefore, you have not received any communications from anyone in our Management team.

A member of our Management Team would be more than happy to further discuss this incident with you. If this is something you are interested in pursuing, please reach out to us.

On behalf of my entire team, I apologize this unfortunate incident occurred.

Aaron Krug
President
Best Western Dry Creek Inn

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Great!! But extremely loud neighbors. The services from the staff were beyond awesome. But they need to ensure that loud guest are placed in the proper area of the venue. I hope in the future they are able to accommodate the needs of their business customers by ensuring they receive adequate sleep. I was traveling with a toddler, yet my toddler is really good at overnight stays at hotels. he didnt cry once. yet, i was terrified that the noise was going to wake him.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sarahdci, Director of Sales at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear kraym0nd,

Thank you for stopping by to write a review on the Dry Creek Inn. We do apologize for the loud neighbors that you did encounter during your stay. The hotel does it very best to separate certain guests from others, but at times it can be difficult as we are not aware of certain guests actions during their stay upon arrival. For future, we will do the best we can or better to help you get a quiet stay.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you back here again!

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Stayed here for two nights for a wedding at a local winery, Chalk Hill. Hotel was nice and clean. The staff, especially the two girls at the front desk, were super friendly and very accommodating. The hotel has a great courtyard for sitting and get-togethers, and even has a cool gas fire pit for late night gatherings. Also, the free breakfast is a plus too. Overall, this is a very nice hotel.

Room Tip: first floor courtyard view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
sarahdci, Director of Sales at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear sno0909,

All of us at the Dry Creek Inn are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay so wonderfully. The hotel management really strives for excellence in all aspects and it is a pleasure to see that we have done so in every way possible with you. Please do come back and enjoy our hotel again! The entire staff would be pleased to have you.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Good value . Nice , clean. Easy access to town and wineries. Plenty of things to do in the area. Nice outdoor seating to enjoy a bottle of wine. Did not use pool, but it looked nice and clean. Breakfast was good, had plenty to choose from

Dear nicharaf,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on the Dry Creek Inn. I am very pleased to hear that you did enjoy the hotel in its fullest and were able to relax in our lovely outdoor areas. All of us here to hope you come back and enjoy the hotel again and maybe even have the change the use the pool!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.