All reviews waffles comfortable beds perfect stay place to stay nice pool direct tv staff was very friendly and helpful restaurants and shopping the breakfast area business center home away from home refrigerator and microwave andrea bw motel juliette target
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Won't stay anywhere else in the Hemet / SanJacinto area. Great staff, friendly faces, amenities, etc. I come here often when visiting my kids and they love it as well. This is always an all around great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nichole T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We love hearing when our guests have such great memories of our property and staff. We look forward to seeing you many more times.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The staff is OK . The breakfast is decent. Hotel pretty shady. First time ever staying at a best western, I probably won't be staying here again. Shady, and suspect people hanging around the parking lot. I stayed at the Hampton right next door, now that's a proper hotel! Felt way way safer!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Nichole T, Manager at Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

I am sorry that you did not feel safe during your stay with us. Guests safety is our number one priority. We lock all doors at night, east and west entrance are only guaranteed entry with a valid room key. Front door is opened by employee during night shift. We do routine walks throughout parking lot and hallways during the evening and night time. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback of your stay.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We recently stayed over at this hotel. It is easy to find. It was clean and quiet. The room was comfortable. Breakfast was good, except there was not adequate seating. Hemet was once a sleepy desert escape for northerners seeking a warm place to winter. No more. Hemet has 80,000 people. If you need to spend the night there, this is a good place to stay.

Room tip: Easy access and egress.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback of your stay. Hemet has become a quite busy town. We are changing the seating in our breakfast area as we are aware that the big chairs take up a lot of unnecessary space. We are working on having this done very soon. Your feedback is extremely helpful and very appreciated. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

If you are comparing hotels in Hemet only...this is a great hotel...
The facility itself is newer and did a decent job at keeping it clean. Lots of free parking out front. Check in was friendly and quick.
The bad, the bed was probably the worst (hardest) bed I have had to deal with in a very long time. Remember that this is Hemet, it gets hot and dry. So, we needed to run the a/c..The a/c unit would cycle on and off all through the night. Each time it cycled on, it rattled like it was going to come off the wall... then when it cycled off it literally "cried" like a cat was being strangled... loudly...WTF it was soooo annoying! The two made for an extremely uncomfortable night with no sleep.
The bathroom in this room was configured with the shower and toilet in their own room, sink outside that room. You could not open the door without hitting the person standing at the sink. And, of course you had to make sure that door was shut if you intended to be at the sink. Really? who thought that one out?
When I turned on the water for the shower, the tub faucet came out of the wall... yeah really. Water kept coming out, but the faucet was about 3 inches away from the wall, with a gaping hole in the tile. Great, just great...
BUT HEY.... they have free breakfast!!! I made my waffle with fruit, and it was just a beautiful day.... in..oh I'm still in Hemet.

Room tip: Leave Hemet
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nichole T, Manager at Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

I am sorry to hear that our beds, A/C unit and room layout did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will help me so much in making the changes that will benefit our guests in the future. Our beds have Simmons BeautyRest mattresses and equipped our rooms with these so that our guests would have a good nights rest, I am sorry that we did not accomplish this during your stay. I do understand the frustration of the A/C unit turning on and off as well as noise. I believe that the A/C turning on and off was due to it being on auto, which will turn the A/C off when the room reaches desired temperature and on when it goes above desired temperature. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. I hope in the future you will give us another chance to show you what we are capable of. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Once again the staff was very nice and accommodating. The room was really nice too - remodeled, clean, and fresh. Breakfast is always really good - even the coffee is outstanding. Pool nice too. Only complaint was is their internet was down. They had problems with it last time too. Otherwise perfect stay and highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nichole T, Manager at Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

I would like to start by apologizing for the issues that occurred with our internet. We understand the inconvenience this caused some of our guests and worked promptly to resolve the issue. Thank you for your compliments, it is always a pleasure to have you as one of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.