“Jack in the Box”

Add it.
Jack in the Box
Ranked #98 of 205 Restaurants in Hemet
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Average fast food, good burgers, fries etc. The chocolate shakes are very good. Go there once in a while for a change.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

We don't have this type of Restaurant where we live in Grande Prairie Alberta so I decided to visit it with my wife. I wasn't expecting anything great but I really enjoyed their type of Hamburger. What my wife liked was she didn't have to tell them that she could not have a bun with Sesame Seeds on it all there buns a san Seeds.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

On my way home I usually stop about twice a week for 2 tacos. The driver thru is pretty fast. the other foods on the list are very competitive to Mc D's and Carls. Fast food is fast food.Cost efficient,.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have been to this Jack in the box several times and every time disappointed. They never have everything you want. This time I wanted a smoothie and the machine was down. Last time the shake machine. Its crowded and not always employed with people who want to help you. They do a lot of talking and not enough waiting on you.

Been to Jack in the Box? Share your experiences!