“Good food at a reasonable price!”
Review of El Jalapeno

El Jalapeno
Ranked #107 of 200 Restaurants in Hemet
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Variety menu with the added pleasure of their
Friendly service, Great prices!!
What more can one ask for!!!

1  Thank gma16

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Since my favorite Mexican burned down recently I've been looking for a new place. El Jalapeno is located in a strip mall behind a car wash. The decor was stereotypical Mexican. The service staff were barely able to speak English and were not very welcoming. I had a wet chicken burrito combination with flavorless rice and beans, thin sauce, and relatively dry filling. I won't be returning.

1  Thank GalAboutTown64
Reviewed 11 October 2016

The food here is really good . I ate here on a week night and it was a slow night. The service was very slow . I had a very long wait time to order . Was thing of leaving and then the waitress finally came!!! I was really hungry. Not really sure if I will go back . Maybe if I have lots of time I will . There is plenty of good Mexican food around so I think I will just go elsewhere.

Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

This little restaurant in a Mexican food oasis hidden in Hemet, California. The food is authentic Mexican food. The service is great also. A nice surprise was the bean dip the wonderful surprise was the food. I highly recommend this wonderful place.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Small restaurant. Family orientated. Food good but not memorable. Restaurant is clean but decore is normal "Mexican". Plastic on tables and menus are a bit greasy. Went on Mother's Day, so I understand it was very busy, however service was very slow. We waited 20 minutes to just get drinks and then they didn't get all out drink order. Overall wait for our food was about 45 minutes. Don't think they were prepared for the holiday.