“Great food at a good price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tommy's Drive Thru Restaurant
Ranked #86 of 206 Restaurants in Hemet
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 22, 2017

I eat here a few times per year. Whenever I get a craving for pastrami sandwich this is the place to go. The portions are large, the prices are reasonable, and the employees are nice. Only downfall is the neighborhood is a little rough looking, but I haven't had any problems there.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

I have been a faithful customer for over 13 years.
The variety is perfect.
My favorite is the Gourmet Burger (with grilled onions).
3 Locations but this is our family favorite! My Daughters choose this place when they have a birthday.
The staff is always pleasant and wonderful to deal with.
Our family will always be loyal diners!

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

This place is off and on one day I had a hamburger not too bad. But everything else with the exception of the fries stunk. But the fries we're just warm. In the hamburgers will go from being ok to dried out like a leather shoe. Where some was mushy and bloody in the middle? We Don't eat there intentionally anymore. We had a friend pick us up lunch and they stop at Tommy's on San Jacinto Street in San Jacinto the food was bad. Getting back to one of the reasons we don't eat there anymore one of the worst thing is the cooks are dirty. Was waiting for my wife in the parking lot while she was ordering the food. I seen the cook go out back where there bathrooms are proceeded into the bathroom came out with a garbage can dump it and went back inside to start cooking. My wife came out and told me they took her order but told her it would be about 15 to 20 minutes I told her the cook just walk back inside she told me she knows he just now put the food down. And then I asked my wife do you know if he washes his hands. She replied no besides that he was picking his nose then he lay down hamburger patties. I told my wife he probably wash his hands in the bathroom because he just went there prior to dumping the trash. She told me there is no hand soap or paper towels in the bathroom that she had to go in her purse for a alcohol swab the clean her hands. As far as management goes they could not care less what you think about their restaurant. I told them about their food being undercooked on patty and he just started yelling. Sorry but I give it at least a one-star rating. Is there at your own risk. Good luck.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

if u want a great burger go here is really affordelbe and there abcb and mushroom burger are just a few and for less then 15 dolllers a combo and a secound buger is a not a lot of money as some of the other places in hemet if ur not looking for it right away ull pass it by but there food excenllent and hot

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Good food and made quickly. Not the healthiest for you but you already know that. The cashier "John" is a great guy and friendly.

Been to Tommy's Drive Thru Restaurant? Share your experiences!