See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2015

There are limited places to stay in Hemet. I've stayed in most of them during my business trips. This motel was clean, quiet and had comfortable beds. The shower worked and had hot water.

If you're looking for simple accomodations, this is one of the better places to stay. Just ignore the hookers in the parking lot. The layout of the parked cars and motel buildings lend themselves to a relatively safe environment. I carry lots of gear in my Jeep and I was comfortable with parking in the provided spaces.

Room Tip: Above the office on the second floor is the best.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank GumShoeSanDiego
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Rooms where in need of an update but clean, has small fridge which you don't get with Motel 6. You have my places with in walking distance to have breakfast, lunch or dinner. We where on the ground floor and heard no noise from upstairs or traffic once inside our room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family