See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly kind sweet management I love it here very quiet rooms were very clean and nice very comfortable stay.... Love the complimentary and also housekeeping was very good I would recommend this place to anyone I have enjoyed my stay here and will continue to come back...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
AzureHotelGroup, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Thank you for choosing Vagabond Inn Hemet for your lodging choice. We are pleased that we could provide you with excellent customer service and hospitality. We would also like to thank you for providing us with a perfect rating and recommending our hotel to other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, and have a great day.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I attempted to cancel my hotel reservation, online, 5 days in advance. To my surprise, the website did not recognize my confirmation number. I called the hotel directly and spoke with the manager, Maya. She could not find my reservation either! She did quote me a cancellation number over the phone. However, she would not send me an email confirmation! I have no tangible way of proving I actually canceled my reservation. I called the corporate number, and they too could not provide me with anything and directed me back to Maya!
I tried to reason with her, but it's like talking to a brick wall. She simply makes up any kind of reason to explain why she cannot give you tangible proof of cancellation.
Now, you might wonder why I'm going on about this. It is because I've read other "horror" reviews of people who have arrived at this inn, only to find their reservation was canceled without NOTICE. And later, to add insult to injury, they find they were STILL CHARGED on their credit card. I'm waiting to see if that's going to happen to me, too. How ridiculous that one cannot get an email confirmation for a cancellation.

Also, I'm concerned about how they mysteriously "lose" peoples' reservations. What if I had not needed to cancel? I would have been one of those poor saps that arrives, tired family in tow, only to find I have no reservation. If they weren't already sold out, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to re-book a room for me at twice the price. How unprofessional and unreliable, and not worthy of your patronage.
I'd avoid this place like the plague! You've been sincerely warned.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel, completely.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
AzureHotelGroup, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We sincerely apologize for all the confusion that has been caused by reading many reviews. Rarely, do we normally have an issue like this; however, it is always best when booking your reservation online to call the property and verify your reservation, as there could have been a miscommunication with the 3rd party reservation center. Also, we are very sorry to hear that you did not stay with us and hope to be considered as your lodging choice next time your travels bring you to Hemet, CA. Have a great day.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

A large group of us came in for the Sand drags and had long standing reservations at the recommendation of the Saboba Casino (location of the race track). I received my confirmation and weekly emails from the motel reminding me of my reservations (have all of them for proof). After driving 5 hours to CA they cancelled my reservations when I was 30 min away. The lady at the desk (she identified herself as the owner) said it was my card was bad - not true and have proof. The cancellation email said it was cancelled at my request - also not true and I have that email. They belatedly figured out they could get more for the rooms and did in a very underhanded and unprofessional way, stranding our group.

Stayed: October 2016
AzureHotelGroup, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback about our property. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your travels; however, upon making a reservation at our property we do require a valid credit card to reserve the rooms. We appreciate your business, and hope to have another chance to better your stay during your next travels to Hemet, CA. If you have any questions regarding your stay in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call directly. Thank you once again, and have a great day.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

This is a great low-key hotel, nice and clean with all up to date amenties....King size bed was great as well. I cant forget the staff was excellent especially the manager her name was Sweety I may have misspelled her name but its pronounced like that.....but she is the defenition of her name....She was very polite and sweet and very friendly if she didnt know off hand something give her a few minutes and she will tell you....Last but not least the free breakfast is great! If I ever need a place to stay I will go back.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Pansy A
AzureHotelGroup, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our location, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to provide excellence in customer service to each of our guests and we are so glad that you felt welcomed and taken care of by our kind staff. Thank you once again, and we hope to continue to serve your lodging needs in the future, have a great day.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Rooms were ok, but not a bit close to hotel/motel standards. The room(s) could use a major update/renovation. The noise level got louder as the day faded away and later into the night. Not a place to go if you need to sleep. The non smoking room smelled as it use to be a smoking room for that day. The manager on duty seemed not the least bit interested in quieting the noise pollution outside the first 5 rooms. It would be a place for a nap!

Room Tip: OK if you just need a nap
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
AzureHotelGroup, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our location, we appreciate your feedback and we will be taking your concerns seriously. We strive to provide excellence in customer service and hospitality; therefore, it is unacceptable to us that a guest has an unsatisfactory stay. We hope to have the opportunity to make your next stay better than your last, please feel free to contact us directly for your next booking and we will ensure that you are placed in a quieter room. Thank you for choosing Vagabond Inn Hemet for your lodging needs, have a great day.