“Good”

Hungry Bear Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hungry Bear Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 205 Restaurants in Hemet
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Went there with my family. Got the kiddos kids meals that was just right for them. It was good. They loved it. The honey and I got the boil. Order it spicy hot. One of the best boils I have had except mine I make. But man was it good!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2017

The food was delicious and our server, Reva provided us with excellent service!!!
We all walked away with a smile on our faces.

4  Thank pksly123
Reviewed April 1, 2017

What a pleasant discovery. The place used to be Dukes but it has been transformed into a great steak house. Great place to take the family and enjoy a truly great meal. Staff was outstanding and the experience was a change for Hemet. One step up! do yourself a favor and take the family to a great place for dinner or lunch.

4  Thank Experience802705
Reviewed March 4, 2017

Eat here for lunch, seated right away by the friendly waitress. I ordered the 20 HB Top Sirloin steak medium rare and my friend ordered the rib eye steak medium rare. The steak was perfectly grilled, super tender and full of flavor. The garlic mashed potatoes came out hot too, and it tasted very good. The dinner rolls were hot in the basket and tasted great too. The food was really good here, I would come back again!

3  Thank flyboymlc
Reviewed February 22, 2017

We went here not long after this place opened. We were hopping it would be a new favorite as we live nearby. They forced us to eat in the bar when we really wanted a table in the main area. The bartender had no idea how to make a drink. I had to send mine back twice. Our food was not properly cooked and my girlfriend had to send hers back. Normally we are pretty easy to please, but this place was horrible and we haven't been back since. Ruined our date night.

Been to Hungry Bear Steakhouse & Bar? Share your experiences!