other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Gymgorill...
Montreal, Canada
“Basic and not too expensive”
Reviewed February 4, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Confortable and clean bed.
The description is inacurate.: It is said to be on Red cedar trail , in Hemet , California but ended up to be somewhere else. I had booked this place because Red Cedar Trail was at walking distance fron the people i had come to see and i did not have a car. This place ended up being some 10 miles away from where i was supposed to stay. Also,The description led me to beleive the room had a private bathroom, it ended up being a shared bathroom.
Ok for students or very short stay.

Date of stay: January 2017
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 Feb 2017
Good morning Richard I looked into your concerns I see where my stars and my address do not line up that address is only about 3 miles from my home but yet you might need to take this up with TripAdvisor because my address is listed and I do list at my two rooms that I offer are shared bathrooms I have two. If you had booked the semi Master room then you would have had a private restroom. Please understand I am limited on how to list because of TripAdvisor so please take it up with them and maybe they will give you a refund I'd love to have you again I thought you were an awesome person. And maybe address these concerns with the host so they can change or look into it instead of writing it in a review
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.