“They have everything”

Hermosa Cyclery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Super Service, well stocked parts and just enough new bikes to pick from. The service dept is to notch. They also have an extensive bike rental right at the beach. They even have free air hose on the building. One of the top businesses in Hermosa Beach

Date of experience: September 2017
in 20 reviews
"activity"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Wanted to get a strand cruise and started checking the usual big stores and didn’t find what I wanted.... mainly the color! While walking pier to pier I stopped by Hermosa Cycle and was so pleased with selection and price. Service was great and a they had the exact type and color of bike I wanted so instead of walking home I rode my new bike!

Shop local if you can!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We were able to rent bicycles for the whole family in less than 10 min. While we were riding through Manhattan Beach the chain fell off of my son’s bike . I couldn’t fix it so I called them and I’m less than 10 minutes someone came over and helped me fix it! You can rent by the hour, day and multi day . They also have roller blades.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Just park your car or uber over to the Hermosa Pier, grab breakfast at one of our wonderful breakfast restaurants and walk over to Hermosa Cyclery (located just behind the Good Stuff restaurant. You can rent a single, double, with baby seat, without... they have it all - head out on the strand and enjoy all that is our beautiful beach cities. Also my favorite place to service my bikes. They are always helpful and so friendly.

Date of experience: October 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Dropped in to rent bikes and were helped quick with honest opinion on which bikes to rent. Returning worked just as smooth.

We rented their basic bike but didn't realised these don't have hand brakes but use a reverse peddle to stop. It was okay for us but did make the ride a little more tricky as you have to get used to it. If you're doing a longer ride i would get a higher grade bike (as was recommended).

Cycling these beaches was the best idea. Lots to see in a short and effortless cycle. Low crowds made it effortless. We kept the walking for Venice and Santa Monica which have more to see per foot and more crowded

Date of experience: August 2017