Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great beach bike rental shop

Mark and the staff are very accommodating and welcoming. Good beach vibe. Ride the strand up and... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
Z7726LUscottb
Dunedin, Florida
via mobile
Great !

Great cycle hire shop, very friendly and informative, We hired three 7 speed cruiser bikes which... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
Itsworldwide
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews rent a bike hand brakes beach cruisers nice bike roller blades manhattan beach santa monica el segundo the pacific ocean great beach bucket list strand helmets bikes shop ride activity
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Easy to find and to get to! The public parking building is right across. We rented two single bikes for an hour and 15 mins and only paid $23 and that came with a helmet and two locks! They also have a map o the strand which was very helpful. Would definitely go back!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We are visiting LA and wanted to rent bikes on the beach. We found found Hermosa Cyclery on Trip Advisor and it did not disappoint. The price is very reasonable for beach cruisers. We rented bikes for a few hours and were able to check out the beautiful coast. Bikes are comfortable and easy to use. I definitely recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy biking along the beach this is the place . In the alley directly north of Hermosa Beach pier a great place , knowledgeable staff and good comfortable bikes

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

We wanted to ride bikes for the day and this was definitely the spot to go. They had a great selection of bikes that were very nice and the staff was very friendly. They were a little busy as it was a beautiful day but they handled it well and we didn't have to wait much at all. We even bought some bells to bring back for our bikes at home, and went online to their store and bought more for the kiddos.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I had an extra afternoon in eL Segundo so I rented a bicycle from Hermosa Cyclery. I got a good deal on a hybrid and ended up riding 27 miles going south through Rancho Palos Verdes. The sights were great the whole way. there were some hills to climb going south and I was really glad I rented the hybrid. The staff was great and made several good recommendations for my ride. Also the bike came with a handy lock so I could stop along the way and secure the bike.

Date of experience: February 2018