Lowest prices for your stay
US$287
Official Hotel
US$287
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$299
US$277
SAVE US$22
Expedia.comUS$299
Hotels.comUS$299
PricelineUS$287
1,006 results
All reviews ocean front beach house continental breakfast north side mini kitchen volleyball players perfect location people watch living area first floor floor room rooms are spacious front desk staff lots of restaurants valet fireplace strand
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2021

Looking for a few days of relaxing, we found the Beach House at Hermosa. We were very hesitant about traveling, especially into the epicenter of COVID. My wife and I work hard, and are blessed to be able to Travel and stay at 5 star hotels, like the Ritz or 4 Seasons. What we found at the Beach House, was a thoughtful ,caring staff, that can’t really be topped. Our room was immaculate, and every plate, fork , everything, wrapped as if you were in a surgical room. The ocean front room, spectacular, with the glow of the sunset, and the crashing of the waves. 62 years old, and possibly the first review I have ever written. I look forward with anticipation, in returning to the Beach House, as soon as I can

Room tip: Ocean Front alaways
1  Thank K3113MAdouglasm
Marje Bennetts, General Manager at Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2021

Dear K3113MAdouglasm - first thank you for finding us at the Beach House Hermosa Beach. Second, how wonderful to read your review, and the first of your travels, and have it be for the Beach House. We are working hard to have all our guests (and employees) be safe, healthy, and still able to enjoy. We pride ourselves in our new protocols for COVID and thanks so much for mentioning this. Also, our staff works hard to make all feel comfortable and we are happy you had such a great stay. We know it is hard times for all, and a night at the Beach House can be relaxing, renewal, and hopefully, repeated. We look forward to your next visit. Please let me know if we can make any special arrangements for you.

Reviewed January 10, 2021

I arranged a babymoon for my sister and brother-in-law and they had an amazing time here. They stayed in a North facing Ocean View room and the view was stunning. Breakfast was good and was delivered to their room. COVID protocols were great and the room was very clean. My sister loved that she could watch TV and look out and see the ocean.
I contacted the hotel before planning the stay and Jessica was able to add some things to make it extra special.

Room tip: North side for best views
1  Thank 682arianas

Dear 682arianas: Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear your sister's "babymoon" was so enjoyable. We know the view your sister is talking about, and it is stunning. The ocean view provides much relaxation, no matter what else is happening in the world. I am happy to hear Jessica could assist you with something special, and thanks for having them stay at the Beach House Hermosa Beach. We welcome you to return.

Reviewed January 8, 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here twice now and can’t wait to stay again. I don’t know how I had not heard of this hotel until last month but I am so glad it randomly came up in my search as it is now my go-to beach getaway when I just need to have a change of pace and scenery. I live in LA and use this to get away a d have some peace and quiet (also perfect during covid).

While I usually try to choose a more reasonable room at hotels that I stay in, for this one, I spring for the oceanfront as it is absolutely worth it. Sitting outside just watching people walk by or savoring the magnificent sunsets is so calming. The 2nd time I stayed, I kept the door open the whole time to enjoy the breeze and was lulled to sleep by the ocean waves.

The room is spacious, with a little kitchenette area that is fully stocked with glassware and dinnerware. It also has a fireplace and comfy living area, it almost feels like a small apartment.

There is nothing else I could really ask for during my stay. Can’t wait to be back.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank adelly

Dear Adelly: How wonderful to hear we are your "go-to beach getaway" and that you enjoyed your stay with us so much at the Beach House Hermosa Beach. Thanks for your review and we love to hear from our guests --- you are right, just watching the world go by and taking in the sunsets and ocean air bring great relief in our COVID times or anytime. We're happy you were able to stay with us. Please let me know if I can assist you on your next visit and thank you again.

Reviewed January 7, 2021 via mobile

We picked this Hotel for the location. Their Covid-19 protocols are great front lobby and room were exceptionally clean. About an hour into our stay we encountered a technical problem with our room. The staff led by an exceptionally professional night manager rectified our issue in the least amount of time. Great customer service is hard to come by these days and I appreciate everyone’s efforts at the Beach House for making our stay there a wonderful experience. Can’t wait to return!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marje Bennetts, General Manager at Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2021

Dear Wanderer708725 - thank you so much for our kind words and we appreciate your stay at the Beach House Hermosa Beach. We did have a room issue, and I am told by my front desk manager, you were very gracious and understanding as we worked to resolve the issue for you. Thank you for that. And, we work hard to make all our guests (and employees) safe and comfortable during COVID-10. Our protocols and procedures are reviewed daily and we take this part of offering a safe and healthy environment for all very seriously. We welcome you to return and home you "wonder" back to Hermosa Beach soon. Thank you again and Happy 2021.

Reviewed November 12, 2020

We made a long distance reservation for our son who was travelling through California and loves to surf. The hotel location and rooms seemed perfect. Moments after sending an email to book the room, our son called to explain that he would not be anywhere near Hermosa Beach!
We were faced with a need to cancel the reservation. We called the front desk- and a person picked up! The front desk did not give us the usual "run around", but was kind and professional. They granted our wish in a very nice way, without "surcharges" etc. We were then sent a follow up e-mail , which was much appreciated.

Date of stay: November 2020
Marje Bennetts, General Manager at Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2020

Greg -- thanks for your nice note and we appreciate your report. We hope you will be able to make it when travel is back and we will be here. Thank you again.
Best regards,