La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
Econo Lodge Hesperia(Hesperia)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$95
US$65
US$118
US$111
All reviewsfront deskhot breakfaststaff was friendlyclean hotellarge roomvery comfortable staya great stayhigh desertfree breakfastnice breakfasthot tubking bedvisiting familythe breakfast areastayed one nightparking lotlas vegas
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This hotel was a really good choice in Victorville. It was clean and and it's location freeway close and easy to access. The staff was very friendly and even opened the breakfast early for us. We did not ask for this they offered to open early because they knew we had to leave earlier than they normally open.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I spent one night at this establishment and found it to be clean, quiet and very accessible. It is right off of I15 yet very quiet and relaxing. The staff was courteous and helpful, the bed was very comfortable and the suite itself was perfect for my needs. I had an executive desk, flat screen and in room DVD player at a great rate. I am not a fan of chain restaurants so I asked Susan at the front desk for a dining recommendation and she was very helpful in guiding me to a nice meal. If I am ever in Hesperia again I will definitely be booking a room at this Inn.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Just stayed one night on our way to San Diego, staff VERY friendly in helping us locate places to eat. Anything we needed was quickly addressed by the staff, and the breakfast that was provided was above our expectations!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2011

This was an exceptionally spacious, clean room at a great rate. There is only one drawback. If you're heading west on I-15, you're very likely to have a bit of a problem accessing the hotel since you aren't likely to see it until you've passed the exit. That entails a long drive to the next turnaround point. A minor problem, really, but annoying. A big billboard on the east side of town would help. Still, we plan to make this a regular stop on our frequent trips to California

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We are always warmly greeted. We request a certain floor and they always give us what we ask for. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family