Let's be honest, the vast majority of the hotels in and around San Bernardino are not of the highest quality. This one stands out not only for the quality of its design, room size and prices, but also for the helpfulness and friendliness of staff. The higher floors have great views of the mountains and the surrounding restaurants and shops are decent - especially when compared to what else is available in nearby San Bernardino. The only criticism I have is that the carpets are quite worn and the in-room refrigerator's compressor buzzes so loudly it will wake you out of a sound sleep. Staff assured me that the rooms are due for an upgrade/renovation very soon. This a a good property with good staff and well worth the extra 10-15 minutes it takes to get there from most places in SB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites at San Manuel Village is located off the I-330 and Highland Ave. Just minutes from San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino and has a 24hr Complimentary Shuttle to the Casino. Plus we are just minutes from downtown San Bernardino, just minutes from all “Major” Corporations located in San Bernardino, Redlands, Fontana, and Upland. Also just 25 minutes from Big Bear Mountain, Snow Summit Ski Resorts and Ontario International Airport.We have two great resturants located in our Village; Sports Watch Bar & Grill & Mi Cocina.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Highland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Highland,Ca @ San Manuel Village Hotel Highland
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Highland,Ca @ San Manuel Village