“Good Location, and Clean Rooms!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Highland
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I was here for business for an entire week. Overall, my experience was very pleasant throughout the stay apart from noisy neighbors, thin walls, and a broken ironing board. I let the front desk know in the morning that my ironing board was broken and to replace it, but unfortunately they forgot. So in the evening a security guard had to bring to me for the early morning. Not a big deal ...

Apart from those minor issues, the bed was very comfortable and the location was great. Breakfast was alright as well. My room was nice and clean every time I returned, and that is truly appreciated! Thank you!

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
NadiaT155, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I wanted to thank you for your kind remarks and suggestions. We hope that we will se you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Highland

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This hotel was very convenient for the trip I was making. It is a classic Hampton Inn with the ususal hot breakfast. The room I had included a walkin shower which was very nice. The staff was very welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for you staying with us here at the Hampton. Making you happy, certainly makes us happy.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Great value. Nice hotel accomodations. Comfortable king bed. Large guest room. Great complimentary breakfast. Thank you Hampton Inn % Suites :-) We would highly recommend hotel and will stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NadiaT155, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, your comments are very valuable to us. This said we are delighted you have enjoyed your stay at our property and we will definitely look forward to another opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Staff is friendly and the rooms are maintained. Location is great, you have access to all major highways. Best hotel in the area, close to shopping centers and casino. Breakfast is good and they do provide you with your esential needs

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NadiaT155, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are certainly delighted you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Making you happy, certainly makes us happy.
We will look forward to another opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

One thing I can count on while traveling is the clean comfortable rooms offered at Hampton Inn. The staff is always friendly and helpful. There are amenities I can't access because of my schedule ( I always miss breakfast) but there are excellent choices.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We (family) drove all day and arrived very late about 11:30pm w/ plans to sleep and get up by 6am for another day of driving. Unfortunately sleep for us was very interrupted. The toilet water ran all night long, because of this the toilet would not flush (no water in the upper bowl). The sink would not drain either. I brought this up to the front desk and they said that since I already paid that they would only be able apply extra Hilton Honors points to my account but to this day and a week later none have appeared. Oh, I did get a $10 IHOP card though. I feel that we have been taken advantage of the situation, unfortunately. I am a huge advocate of Hilton Brand Hampton Inns and even chose this location above a nearby Marriott chain that was less expensive but am second thinking my decision. I hope that this hotel location or the Hilton Brand will "make it right" with me and follow through. Very dissatisfied customer.....

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NadiaT155, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your comments are very valuable to us. I do regret that we missed the opportunity to make your stay comfortable. Please rest assured that the issue has been investigated and corrected. As a gesture of good will, we did go ahead and issued Hilton Honors points to your account. Hopefully this small gesture will make up for the inconvenience you have encountered.
This said, I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Overall a good Stay. The Hampton Inn in Highland lived up to my expectations of the Hilton brand. Great staff, fresh hot breakfast, convenient location, clean room but... Downside... I would have rated a 5 had it not been for the strong odor that the air freshener/sanitizer was not able to mask in our room. The smell made it a restless night sleep. The Cookies and lemonade in the afternoon was a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NadiaT155, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Best regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
9.9 km away
Big Bear Frontier
Big Bear Frontier
#2 of 7 in Big Bear Lake
7.8 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Highland? Share your experiences!