4,117 results
All reviews water slides watertable restaurant pizza place kids pool pedestrian bridge private bridge main pool water table grounds are beautiful valet parking fire pit beautiful hotel rent bikes per day ocean view great for families family vacation
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Beds are super comfy, rooms are large, clean and great location. I will come back!

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BentTravel
ehodges, Manager at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our resort. We are thrilled to hear you had such an amazing stay and we will be sure to share your positive feedback with our staff.
At Hyatt we pride ourselves on providing authentic hospitality and superior service and we thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach for your trip to Surf City USA. We sincerely hope that you are able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

When visiting SoCal we usually stay in Newport Beach, problem is there really isn't a nice hotel right at the beach. I looked into Huntington Beach as a destination after driving through there from Newport.
Looking online for a Hotel I was torn between the Hilton and the Hyatt. So glad we went with the Hyatt! Absolutely loved this resort!
You can walk to the beach, crossing over a bridge so you don't have to cross PCH. The room was fabulous. The staff was awesome, let the concierge make your reservations as we were given coupons for free dessert and appetizers.
The resort has so much to do you might not want to leave there but if you do a shuttle will take you into town for $2 per person.
Enjoyed the spa, the pools, outdoor seating with fire at the bars.
The bathroom is large, good for us as we had 3 girls in one room.
There is a $25 per day resort fee but really worth it.
The only thing I would say is there are a lot of kids/families at this resort. I love kids so didn’t bother me and the room was very soundproof so never heard any crying or loud noises.
We slept with the slider open to hear the fabulous fountain outside of our room and never heard PCH traffic.Best part of the stay, The Closer was having a Murder Mystery Weekend there and we got to chat with G.W.Bailey!
Loved, loved, loved this property!

Room Tip: We had a room on the 4th floor with a great view of both the fountain and the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank michelemoore2003

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is a special hotel. My wife and I have been blessed to stay at some amazing Hawaiian resorts. This hotel was the first on the mainland that I thought compared.

Excellent and friendly service abound. Also, the location across PCH--connected by the hotel's own sky bridge--is a great stretch of beach and bike path.

This was our first stay in Huntington Beach. Great little town with stylish eateries and good shopping. Just a few minutes north of some real upscale communities. Disney is about 40 minutes away.

The hotel itself has two lovely, separate swim areas, each with its own poolside food service area. Both of the food service areas were closed, however, because we were there off-season during midweek.

One pool is aimed at families, and the other at couples.

The hotel also has its own shopping area, and some great nooks and crannies, including several outdoor fireplaces.

The breakfasts were great. Amazing pancakes. Still, we wouldn't have likely have eaten there, except that we had breakfasts included in our package. $10 for oatmeal reminds me about a quote about a milkshake from John Travolta in Pulp Fiction.

Great beds. We rested well every night, except for the last, when someone decided to open a disco in the room next door at 2:15 AM. The hotel did address it in a timely manner.

Great place for families or couples.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank punkinpapa

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I just spent three nights at the Hyatt. The staff was very attentive. It was very clean and beautiful. The flowers were explosive. I loved having this paradise to drop into after being in a Colorado winter. I highly recommend this resort. Make sure when you stay here you allow time to enjoy the surroundings while you are there.

Room Tip: There are rooms with larger patios. I had hoped to be near a pool but was put near the big fountains. I ended up loving it. Our room was very large queen/queen. We stayed on a AAA/Bed and Breakfast rate. It was a nice way to book because the breakfast was expensive. My children loved this resort. The beach was very clean.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jooody

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We just returned from an amazing experience at the Hyatt Huntington Beach. The property is absolutely beautiful and there are so many things for kids to do we were trying to just fit it all in.
Before I arrived I had conversations with Jeff at the Concierge desk and Christy in PBX. They were so patient and knowledgable that I got all of my questions answered and then some. They were true professionals.
My kids loved the waterslides, hot tubs(usually off limits to youngsters), Camp Hyatt, and the fire pits. My sons made friends with David and Carlos the counselors at Camp Hyatt and wouldn't stop talking about how awesome they were. Everytime we would see them around the property it was a like celebrety sighting.
The beach access bridge is brilliant. So accessable.
Victoria at the front desk was so sweet and found us the perfect room for us near the kids pool and spa grotto. I LOVE her. We look forward to going back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family