4,161 results
All reviews water slides watertable restaurant pizza place kids pool pedestrian bridge private bridge main pool water table grounds are beautiful valet parking fire pit beautiful hotel rent bikes ocean view per day great for families family vacation
Reviewed January 22, 2008

The Hyatt was very well run. It's a bit isolated, as far as I could see nothing really within walking distance other than a beach bar. The main thing is that it's great for corporate events, mostly I feel because the service was exceptional.

1  Thank MetMan
Reviewed January 16, 2008

My husband I recently stayed at the Huntington Beach Hyatt and were very disappointed. The property is beautiful and the location is very nice; however, the service at the hotel is terrible. Hotel administration does not care about the comfort or needs of guests. Also, we believe that the valet parking attendants took our car for a joy ride at least once. Everytime the car was brought up it had the seats fully reclined with the settings changed. The first night we noticed a significant difference in the amount of gas in the car. Hotel staff did not seem to be concerned by this. If you do not care about how the hotel staff treat you this hotel is okay. If customer relations and quality services are important I would recommend that you stay some where else.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank Valdez123
Reviewed January 10, 2008

We stayed there before Christmas and had a great time. The rooms are spacious and beautiful and most of them are set back far enough from the PCH so you can neither hear nor see the traffic. It has its own bridge to the beach. The restaurant The Californian is excellent, don't be turned off by the fact that it is often very empty. Ownly downside: the $25 fee for the mandatory Valet parking is ridiculous - parking the car cost more than renting it!

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2008

We stayed at the Hyatt Huntington Beach for one night in 12/07. My husband's company Christmas party was being held there and it was great. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The grounds are lushly landscaped with a lot of attention to detail. Whoever designed the landscape there deserves a pat on the back - - its really well done. The little village of restaurants and shops was nice to have - even though they were quiet in the winter months. Our party at the hotel was well-staffed and the room was very nice. I can imagine in the summer this hotel is quite a zoo....so I like it in the winter better when you have it all to yourself with those beautiful winter sunsets over the ocean.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank Bananz
Reviewed December 28, 2007

Nice place to stay. Comfortable room. Went to the restaurant repeatedly for breakfast. Liked the fire pits. The pool was heated and my favorite place to hang out. Would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends