“GREAT PLACE TO STAY” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Huntington Beach
Arcadia, California
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

This was a very nice place to stay, The rooms are very clean and the management are the best. I have stayed there twice and I will be back. It is in a great location and easy to get to. The prices are the best in the area and won't hurt your pocket book. They go the extra with all the little extras in the room such as lotions toothpaste and they give you the sample size not the little one use things. Free internet and cable with great tv's. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: seems all rooms are great
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank terre251

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Garden Grove, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

I have been to many hotels and I can honestly say that the staff makes your stay so pleasurable, the room is very clean with a bunch of little extras for the guest. the staff is there to help at a moments notice. the price is unbelievable, they let me check in early. I will certainly pick this as the best hotel ive stayed at.

Room Tip: third floor rooms have a gorgeous view all around you
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Huntington Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

The managers want their guests to be happy and work with you if there is any problem or discrepancy (questioning bill); they are happy to explain details, and give discount accordingly. There are plenty of clean towels and the rooms are fully supplied with necessary toiletries. The ocean is so close and Taco Surf is just across street (food, alcohol, music). It's a nice place for the price. If you want ice, just ask the managers as they keep ice machine in office, which is smart because during summer people get greedy ...so this way each room would definitely have a bucket with no problem (don't have to run to the liquor store and buy your own bag). The maid is very nice, hard-worker and sweet attitude.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lily K
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

Great staff, great location,at a great price..We travel alot working and couldn't ask for a better place!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

At 1am we are dead asleep we hear someone trying to open our door and at first I thought I was dreaming. All of a sudden BAM at the door. Someone yelling open the door biaaatch!! And we jumped out of our bed my bf called the police bcuz the room phone didn't work because it was disconnected!!!! So I got it to work calling over and over to front desk till someone answered. While guy is trying to break the door in!!!!! My bf told me he was in a hoodie and couldn't see His face and guy threatened he had weapons. The man I was speaking to at the front desk didn't understand English that well and started laughing!!!! Thinking I was joking. So guy disappeared and cop came to our door and said we are fine now. Guy was confused with his hOtel it's a block down. Doesn't explain how this guy persisted on breaking in but cops said we were good. It was so late to get another hotel we stayed and didn't sleep. Finally morning came and we asked for late check out and the same front desk snag said $25 extra!! We told him we were the room that the cops came to and played stupid like he didn't know what we were talking about. Even though cop told us they went to front desk first. Don't come here. Staff is a joke and don't come here unless you want to be killed. Oh they never refunded my $$ too.

• Stayed January 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Kalypso2

Travellers are raving about these Huntington Beach hotels

Pleasanton, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

Husband & I headed down to Huntington Beach for Christmas and had no reservations for one night. Through Trip Advisor we found Pacific View Inn with a great rate for the area. Yes the Inn is older, you can tell they have tried to maintain in painting, and since it is right across PCH from the ocean, there are the usual salt air troubles. But both of us felt it was more than worth the price, the linens were newer, high thread count and very clean. The touches of fan folded towels and tissues showed that their housekeeping staff take time. When we travel we are out and about, just wanting a clean comfortable place to retire each night. This fits the bill for us.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank terriam
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

Very friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms, very quiet and cozy. Close to the beach, literally across the street. They checked me right in and it was no probIem none whatso ever with anything duringthe whole stay. I was even upgraded for free, this is a great hotel in a great area. Within walking distance of several resturants, has fridge, microwave and direct tv. This was a great stay overall and I not only recommend this hotel to anyone coming thru the area. Also I I look forward to visiting again when I return to the Huntington Beach area.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntington Beach
2.2 km away
Travelodge Ocean Front
Travelodge Ocean Front
#9 of 22 in Huntington Beach
1.6 km away
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suite...
#7 of 22 in Huntington Beach
3.0 km away
The Pacific Inn
The Pacific Inn
#2 of 3 in Seal Beach
11.9 km away
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach R...
#1 of 22 in Huntington Beach
The Queen Mary
The Queen Mary
#10 of 56 in Long Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 5,713 reviews

Been to Pacific View Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!