The hotel has seen better days, but it is the only structure that is 12 storeys high in the area. The NW facing rooms above the 4th floor all have a small balcony which barely fits two person, but offers the best sunset view of the beach. Also, the location is very convenient for a m/m roast on the beach in the evening, and a nice walk along the paved path on the beach.
The facilities are fairly standard, the bathrooms small, the sink a bit too high and a bit hard to reach. The tennis court needs repairs. The rest is standard good Hilton service. No parking on the streets within 300 yards of the hotel. Camper park across the street, but it is not rowdy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort