We stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago for one night and i have to say the service here is incredible. I'm in the hotel business (no relation to this hotel) so service is a huge area for me and I always like to recognize those that go above and beyond. From the guy that greeted us at the entrance while we were still in our car, I believe his name was Trevor, to the front desk, room service, restaurant - service was outstanding. Matt who checked us in had a great personality and was so helpful and informative. We completely forgot to request a pack n play for our 6 month old and he said no problem we will have one sent up right away. The guy who brought up the pack n play was so friendly as well - bonus...the pack n play came put together with sheets already on it. If you have ever tried to put one of those together they are a pain so it was nice to already have that done for us. We ordered room service and it was delicious!! Julio was great. Highly recommend the goat cheese and chicken quesadilla! When i called to have them come get our devoured empty plates the lady that answered didn't just say thank you, she took the time to ask us how the meal was and if we enjoyed everything. WOW! I could go on and on about the service here and everyone we encountered but I wanted to talk about how beautiful the hotel was too. The rooms are spacious and each room has an ocean view b/c of the way the hotel is laid out - very cool! There were three major functions going on that night at the hotel so I was a little concerned it would be loud, but we never heard anything. The two coolest features in the room...there is a night light underneath the nightstand next to the bed so when you put your feet down the light goes on and illuminates the floor so you don't stub a toe or step on anything when you have to get up in the middle of the night - genius whoever came up with this! Plus the lamps next to the bed just need to be touched to turn on and off, no fumbling with a tiny knob, again genius! I would highly recommend this hotel, in fact we are looking forward to our return trip next year! Service is exceptional, accommodations are beautiful, spacious and spotless and the food outlets are great as well. Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct and Travelocity so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort