“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cozy Futon with ottoman storing a selection of Games
Pass through from Kitchen to Dining Room
Stairs/ladder to loft
Fully equipped kitchen
Sunny front deck with Gas BBQ....bench converts into a picnic table
Record player with a selection of classic records
looking down from loft
Bathroom is an en-suite off of the main bedroom
Master bedroom with queen bed/memory foam topper and electric blanket
loft facing out...notice the little 'gate' door....so cute!
great selection of DVD's
Run off stream on property
Snow!!!
Holiday Decorations
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Explorer2...
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had a great stay. Everything we needed was there and easy to use. My only warning is to pay close attention to the parking information. I did not and got my car stuck. My own fault : ( We would defiantly stay there again. Thanks Tim!

Management Response
2 Jun 2018
We are so glad you had a nice time despite the mishap (thank goodness for AAA right?). We look forward to hosting you again! Tim & Karen
James P J
“Great, pet-friendly cabin in the woods”
Reviewed March 14, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We were looking for a weekend getaway in the mountains and this place was perfect. Brought our dogs and enjoyed a comfortable and restful weekend. Just what we were hoping for.

colmor5
Nairobi, Kenya
“Dream come true!”
Reviewed March 13, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had such a wonderful stay!! The cabin was clean, cozy, and just about everything you would hope for in a weekend getaway (though, we suggest staying much longer)! The owners were excellent with communicating and had everything labeled for your convenience, so smooth and easy. Our kids got a kick out of the record player, and we all enjoyed the retro tunes. The area is perfectly located - close to the town and far enough into the woods to feel quite quaint. Don’t hesitate, this is your place!

Bob S
“Comfortable + Convenient = Great stay”
Reviewed November 18, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Well equipped with home like feature. This cabin is nestled down off a quit street with the rustic features of knotty fine paneling and a stone fireplace. Has modern kitchen appliance for those who want to cook in place and the conveniences of a quit drive into town with multiple choices of restaurants. Has forced air heating which is great for the cool days. Plenty of out door space for kids to explore and others to barbeque (gas grill not shown).

Your age range 65+
Management Response
19 Nov 2017
Thank you for the great review we really appreciate you and your family taking such good care of our cabin.
Please come back again sometime soon!
Extraordi...
Riverside, California
“Our Idyllwild Getaway”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We spent great three nights, 4 days in Idyllwild. The name of the cabin was as sweet as the cozy little cabin itself......The Lazy Gnome Cottage. My family was very pleased with the decision to stay here as soon as they walked through the front door. Very quaint, cozy, spotless, comfortable with an emphasis on organized. The cabin was stocked with everything we needed with exception of our food, of course. I very much appreciated the organization and that important instructions and items were labeled. Thank you so much to the owners for offering up such a precious little piece of home. We will book again in the future possibly in the winter because being snowed in at this cabin would be heaven.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

debracQ21...
San Diego, California
“Chillin' in the Pines”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

It was just me and my 2 pups for a bit of quiet time. Although the neighbors are visible it is super quiet, set down from the gravel road. The drive is a little steep but my Prius handled it just fine. The property is not fenced but the deck has a gate for when you can't be one on one with the dogs. My lab mix stayed on the deck full time even though the gray squirrels teased her! I did not try out the hammock but did spend a good deal of time playing with the dogs from the comfy chairs set in the yard. We also spent a good deal of time on the deck, meals, reading. The inside is cozy with the dining area and living room and kitchen. My Frenchie and I enjoyed the recliner the most and my lab melted into the futon (I always bring my own sheets to cover furniture as my dogs play hard!) The fireplace is large and the owners left some firewood and a starter. The heater is also quite efficient. The kitchen is small but fully outfitted with most anything you might need, even a washer/dryer. They've labeled anything that might need further usage explanation. The bathroom is accessible only through the bedroom but it is roomy and a bit retro. Hot water is bountiful for comforting showers (or bath if you prefer) after hiking. The bed has a thick foam topper so it is quite comfy and has a dual control electric blanket to keep extra warm on the cold nights. I did not check out the loft. The WiFi was quite good and the Smart TV is set up for Chromecast. It was so peaceful and close to town, if you can manage to hilly part of the walk. Be sure to get the green sauce at La Casita and don't miss Bakery and Brews! I wish I'd had more time out but it was fun to eat at home on the deck.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing