Strawberry Creek Inn
US$106
Creekstone Inn(Idyllwild)(Great Value!)
US$89
Travelocity
Silver Pines Lodge(Idyllwild)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$90
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main housestrawberry creekbed and breakfastget awaybaked french toasthen houseupstairs roombreakfast was amazingsmall roomfollowing morningin townvery nice place to staygourmet breakfastqueen bedmain roomshower stallwonderful weekend
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We planned a San Diego weekend with no particular place to stay. My husband found Strawberry Creek B&B on line. With no reservations, we stopped in to see if there was a room available. We were shown two available rooms and selected the Summer room. The room was comfortable and clean. The common area had numerous comfortable sitting areas with room to play board games, read or just relax. The breakfast was amazing! Our hosts were great and accommodating. Looking forward to another stay at Strawberry Creek Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The hosts were very friendly and attentive. We felt very welcome and enjoyed the easy, homelike atmosphere -- coffee/tea anytime, appetizers and sweets each evening, a nice library and living room area, hammocks outside for relaxing. Nice grounds and pathway down to Strawberry Creek. The breakfasts were FANTASTIC -- a gourmet feast, beautifully presented with ample portions. We loved it !

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2011

Strawberry creek inn was the perfect getaway we needed. So relaxing and had a great time feeding the chickens as well :) Great location close to everything and if you like hiking there's plenty of hiking trails. oh yes and can't forget the delicious cookies and breakfast we had!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Ochousewife1
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I was planning to stay in their cottage and surprise my wife for her birthday. I emailed them directly with some questions, then a week later after not hearing back from them, called them to reserve the cottage as time was ticking away. I spoke with their reservations line and they were unable to answer some specific questions. I did not make the reservations as I wanted to know the answers to my questions first. The lady on the phone told me since she didn't know she would provide the inn keepers with the questions and have them get back to me.....absolutely nothing. No call, no email. These guys obviously don't understand that communicating with future customers can bring in more clientele. Obviously, I did not stay here...and never will.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank bmurf6873
Marc K, Group General Manager at Strawberry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2017

Please note that as of mid December 2016, the inn is under new ownership and management.

We deeply apologize for experiences with the prior ownership and management.

Reviewed November 12, 2010

Our children gave us a gift card to Strawberry Creek Inn and we can't thank them enough. From the lovely and caring welcome by Ian and Rodney, to the charming decor of our room (San Jacinto) and the little extras like snacks in the main room, wi-fi and board games our stay couldn't have been more pleasant. On the downside, the bathroom was very small and you need to bring your own shampoo but that is little enough for the lovely overall experience. Breakfast is delightful, other guests friendly. When my husband mentioned we'd like to go hiking, Ian immediately had a map in our hands and pointed out the pros and cons of each trail. As a writer, I was delighted to find he was an avid reader and made time to talk books without ever missing a beat in keeping his guests happy. We will be back many times I am sure.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple