We decided to head to the desert to get some R&R last weekend. We tried this hotel as they advertised a water slide, 7 pools, etc. They have a newer, trendy lobby and charge accordingly. We chose to leave to eat as it was not for us with the kids. The large pool area is nice and all of the pools (except the adult pool) are there. We had no trouble getting a chair as I don't think they were too busy when we were there. The room was fine although the hallways were pretty noisy. Self-parking was actually closer to most of the rooms and was $15 per day cheaper. Overall, we would stay here again especially if there were having a deal on room prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert