The Esmeralda has it all...
Small enough for easy naviagation;
large enough for all the ameniities ..
wrapped up in an easy going package
Several pools, sandy beach for the kids, 2 jacuzzis
Wonderful lunch (Chicken and Avocado sandwich A+)
Friendly, lively bar and guest service
Located on a golf course (owned by the City of Indian Wells)
shared with Hyatt Grand Champions with a golf club restaurant
in an easy walk.
On Highway 111 ...easy access to everything Palm Springs
and Indian casinos.
Ready to return in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the natural beauty of Indian Wells, California from Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Our sophisticated hotel resort is a restful sanctuary set agains the backdrop of the beautiful Coachella Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Esmeralda Hotel Indian Wells
- Renaissance Esmeralda Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa California Desert
- Indian Wells Renaissance