US$58
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$78
Curio.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Sands Hotel and Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa(Indian Wells)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$118
US$95
EmbassySuites.com
US$81
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

The Inn at Deep Canyon(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$57
1,295 results
All reviewsgolf coursepool areacorner roomself parkingresort feelarge hotelsushi barnice resortlobby barpalm springsbnp paribasbusiness conferencefitness centerspring breakpool staffplenty of lounge chairstennis tournament
Reviewed August 3, 2017

After a couple of years absence, we drove a couple of hours from salt water to bask and play in chlorine. When we got there, the pool was a zoo (Saturday). No open chairs or umbrellas. Sooo many folks in the pool it was unbelievable. My realtor friend told me later, ...get ready for this... that this and some other resorts there SELL --daily resort passes to non-guests-- during the slower summer season. The friends I mentioned this to all agreed, that's curmmy, but fine, at least warn your paying room guests or reserve a space for them.

When I asked the manager about this, she nicely said they only offer this MON-THU, however, the resortpass website currently has openings also on FRI so I wonder about the ridiculous amount of folks we encountered on SAT. I would also mention that pool bar drinks are yummy, but up to $13 each. We paid it so I guess they're not charging too much, but ugh.

Additionally, and new to me at any Marriott, the place was dirty. Yep, dirty, everywhere. The lobby glass doors full of grime, the lobby bathroom floors have gunk in the corners, elevator doors all smudged, my room desk glass table top had dust and grime around all of its edges, the poor entry gate had BROWN grime caked on from months of handling that has gone unnoticed, yuck (see picture). When we sat down at the lobby bar, the fancy rugs had a double pattern for this ritzy place, alas, one from the manufacturer and a second from the unaddressed spots, ...plus crumbs enough for your second meal.

Why rating isn't worse? Heck, the hotel was built right and is still impressive architecturally. Except the pool bar, we found the staff still Marriott nice. But having said that, we went for the pool and paid-up for a nice and CLEAN place to stay. Neither was had, ...doubtful I'd ever pay-up here again when there are other resorts out there to try. Waited for a Marriott review opportunity in my email, never got one, ...a little telling?

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank surfgoodworkbad
RenaissanceIW, Manager at Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. We were disappointed to read your comments about the cleanliness issues you encountered and will certainly be addressing those items with our team. Our goal is to provide the best experience for all hotel guests and we'll use your feedback to help improve in all areas. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Everything is all right in this hotel, except the restaurant where we wait for 50mn before having our meal (chicken...) (better choice for dinner : the bar). Pool, garden, terrace, bar : large, friendly, clean. Rooms are large and very well equipped. Good choice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric S
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This place has great rooms, great restaurants, great grounds, great bar scene. I was very comfortable for the several days I had to work a conference in this town. I only wish I had time to golf the golf course! I'll be back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Hotel and rooms very clean and well maintained, pool was clean but water temp warm due to it being 110 degrees outside.

Food was good but very slow in preparing and getting food to customer.

Had 4 charging stations in covered garage, 2 TESLA destination chargers which worked out great for us

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Huge hotel close to lots of outside restaurants! Fantastic pool area with a sand area and lots of shade! There is a great waterfall you can stand under with very cold water to cool you off! Rooms are clean and modern. Good food options within the hotel as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends