- Amazing place and friendly staff.
- Pool is incredible, large, multiple, heaps of sun loungers for everyone and clean.
- Food from the pool and the room were delicious.
- They had a shuttle right at the hotel to coachella.
- Amazing music and DJ during the day.
- Buffet breakfast selection was huge, with everything you could want. Egg station and could even make your own fresh juice.
- At the end of the nights we would come back to the hotel and their were late night snack carts serving burritos which were actually nice.
- Decent sized and clean rooms.
- All the prices for everything including the room were abit steep.
- Wifi could have been better/cheaper/included in the room rate
I would stay here again, we shared a room with 4 people for coachella and had an amazing time. Considering how many people were staying here, it was quiet and never any noise at night.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking