All reviews lazy river murphy bed parking pass bedroom unit ping pong golf course palm springs world mark splash pad wyndham owners washer and dryer sales pitch timeshare presentation basketball court full kitchen timeshare property family resort
Reviewed September 20, 2015

My husband and I booked a one bedroom "condo" for the week of his birthday. We were treated like VIP guests from the time we arrived, and our entire visit we were treated the same. The condo was clean, comfortable and our particular condo had a beautiful view of the center of the resort (thank's to Juan). We spent a wonderful week enjoying all of the amenities of this resort, and the people that work there. I could not imagine a more wonderful place to stay, and we will ABSOLUTELY be returning for some "private time" away from home and work. Thank you to all of the staff at the Wyndham for making this one of the best weeks of our lives !!

Room Tip: We had a room in building #3, but from what I could tell, ALL of the rooms would be wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spikeconnie
Eric H, Manager at WorldMark Indio, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2015

What an awesome compliment; "Best Time EVER", thank you so much for the review and for choosing our resort for your celebration. We do work hard every day to deliver memorable vacation memories for our Owners and guests and it sounds as though we accomplished this with you.

Thank you again and we look forward to being of service again very soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2015

Visited here using my Wyndham points. Good location, we stayed on the ground floor of block six in a one bed apartment. Was clean and enough to sleep 4. Ample parking. Starbucks and mini shop on site. Ample pool and lazy river. Gets busy at weekends. Good basic gym. We bbq each night, ducks kept coming up and seeing us! Was 105 so we would go out at 10 and finish sun bathing around 12. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Foxholes26

We appreciate that you chose our resort for your recent vacation and that you took the time to share your review. We are delighted to read how our resort and services helped you create a memorable vacation experience.

Thank you again and we look forward to being of service again in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

Being that it was mid-summer and extremely hot, there is no better place than pool side in the desert! The room was great and very clean. It was a bit hard to find at night because the building numbers aren't lighted and they aren't placed in an area that a single occupant in a car can easily find. The place is huge! Since I took a smoker with me I was glad to see that she could smoke on our patio. Most Wyndham properties make you go to a designated spot to smoke which is usually a pain.
Our air conditioner did go out during our stay! However, it was a simple fix and when we contacted the desk for assistance they were right there!
The only complaint I have is that the remotes for the TV sets (3) were screwy. Weak batteries and you had to use 2 of them to operate all controls on one TV.

Room Tip: Decide which pool you will spend most of your time and request a room close to it.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen S
Eric H, Manager at WorldMark Indio, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2015

Thank you for the 4-Star Review! Our team finds it truely gratifying when our owners and guests create wonderful vacation memories with us.

We appreciate that you chose our resort for your vacation and we hope to be of service again in the near future.

Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel an hour after check in and our room wasn't ready. They weren't very apologetic and acted like we should have expected how busy they were. We were sent to the activity center where they had a few snacks, but no plates or napkins for the food. When we got to our room I was pretty surprised at how dated everything looked. It was clearly cleaned in a hurry. The room was dirty. There was hair and dead bugs everywhere. They said they had nowhere else to put us even though when I got in to see if I could make a reservation for that night it showed availability. They sent a team out and said they would clean our room perfectly. I don't know why that didn't happen to begin with. I was just not at all impressed with this hotel and wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank HotelHoundd
Eric H, Manager at WorldMark Indio, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and for choosing our resort for your vacation. Please accept our apologies for not having your unit on time nor up to our Standards. Your feedback is appreciated as we use it in our trainings to better our product and services.

We hope this isolated incident will not deter you from choosing our resort in the future for your vacation. Please contact me if I can offer any assistance on that occassion.

Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

My mother in law owns worldmark so we decided to use bonus time to stay here for our weekend! We really had an excellent time! The pools were great, room is large and has all the amenities, I loved their little rivers they have all around the property. Location is great, beautiful mountain views and not far to go to palm desert or Palm Springs. Only bad thing that happened was we found syringes left in the cabinets! So weird, but they came and removed them. Also totally not their fault but there was a Giant like tarantula sized wolf spider on our bed when we checked out! I guess it is the desert.

Stayed: September 2015
Eric H, Manager at WorldMark Indio, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the 4 Star review and for choosing our resort for your vacation. Our apologies for your finding items left by a previous guest, we will follow up with our teams for any necessary retraining.

Thank you again and we hope to be of service again in the near future.