All reviews close to the airport room was clean free parking the location is perfect recommend this hotel staff was very friendly and helpful no elevator short drive stayed two nights mini fridge and microwave long flight hotel room santa monica would stay here again parking lot ray freeway
Reviewed July 25, 2015

Stayed 1 night and the service was great, staff very friendly and helpful, and had a cab waiting when I requested it. I would recommend this hotel for stop overs in LA, the area its in is a little run down but the hotel itself was great. Room was well presented and clean.

Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank Travis C
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Good place for short stop to discover LA and vincity. We had just 2 nights in LA upon arrival to US and found this hotel as good decision for short stay. If you don't spend all time in a hotel - it's a really good choice. Hotel has a really reasonable price. Room is clean and has comfortable bed. Bath is clean. That's not a romantic place for spending all the time of your trip here (especially for couples), but really reasonable if you have to stay up to 3 nights and go next.

Room tip: close to airport, clean and has reasonable price
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank askretov
Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

Pleased from arrival until check out. This place is simply outstanding.

Greeted by especially friendly staff and an efficient check in. In my room in moments. Room was spacious and very clean in all areas. Liked that room 108 had a table and chairs to complement the microwave and refrigerator in the room. Bed seemed to be new as did all other aspects. Felt very comfortable.

Bathroom amenities included shampoo, soap, and body lotion along with fresh new towels. Hot water in the shower abundant.

Front desk had a cab waiting per my request in the very early morning hours - think before 4 am - and the gentleman at checkout was just as friendly as the one at check in.

Overall this was a great experience and I would certainly stay again without a second thought. Freeway close yet still very quiet too. Not far from Los Angeles International Airport.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bhaktamcs
Reviewed June 26, 2015

The staff here are wonderful, so accommodating and super friendly- they gave us great hints on all the best places to visit in LA. They also provide delicious coffee and snacks in the lobby. The room was extremely clean and the beds were comfortable. Thanks!

1  Thank OBrooke
Ray A, General Manager at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2015

Hello Obrooke,

I want to thank you for staying with us here at the Crystal Inn Suites and taking the time to leave a wonderful review. I am glad to see that the beds, coffee and the breakfast snacks we provided you with great comfort during the stay. I also see that you received help from Vick regarding things to do and see in the city. We love giving guest an overview of the city and some of our favorite spots being locals here.

Ray A.

Reviewed June 25, 2015

I stayed here 4 nights in June 2015, partly because of the good rating on TripAdvisor and partly because its good location. I had a king room which was very clean, very large and nicely decorated. It was very convenient to expressways that I needed to use and places I wanted to visit and the area had useful amenities within 1-2 miles. I didn't use the pool or wi-fi; the pool looked clean and attractive. My only criticism is that the "continental breakfast" offered to just some reservations had to be requested and consisted of cello-packaged sweet rolls and bottled pseudo-orange juice. As the clerk pointed out, it was mainly a favor to very early departure travelers to get them going. The 2 office staff that I interacted with were extremely helpful, pleasant and polite. I definitely will stay here again.

1  Thank TessieTraveler

Hello Tessie,

Thank you for leaving a wonderful detailed review from your stay here at the Crystal Inn Suites. It's through travelers such as yourself in the community who allow us as an hotel to take a look at the services we provide and make the necessary changes to make the experience the best possible. I am glad to see the location to the Highways is a big help and made getting across Los Angeles easy. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the great customer service Vick and Kevin truly love talking with guest and helping the to make the most of their visits.

Ray A.