All reviews close to the airport rooms face room was clean microwave and fridge liquor store between flights mexican restaurant la airport free parking muffins lax mcdonalds basin california shuttle
Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

Free parking and wifi are nice. Nothing fancy. You get what You pay for. Fairly clean. Did the job for a few hours one night. Wasn't too sure about neighborhood we were in. Seemed somewhat dingy but there was plenty of nice areas within just s few miles.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed January 19, 2016

nice price
good place
the only things,they have limited internet connection, so was unable to join we tried, but they solve it immediately by restarting modem
staff helpful
breakfast only drinks, donuts and muffin only

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank drbandar
Reviewed January 19, 2016

We had been waiting for our plane to take off since 3pm...it was now 9pm and the flight was cancelled due to weather. No luggage, no cab fare and no complimentary hotel. ABVI is part of a program with AA that provides discounted rates for those stranded at the airport. We got a room right away, the gentleman at the hotel was super nice and professional on the phone, greeted us most cordially when we arrived, arranged for a pickup the next morning, called us in our room to confirm this pick up, and even told us where we could easily walk to get a bite to eat. He was great and made up for everything!

Room tip: very near the airport, with LAX cab cost about $25
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

I returned for another business trip and found that the customer service and value of this hotel to be top notch. The rooms were clean and we'll kept. The customer service was on par with my previous visits, and the location makes all areas if Los Angeles easily accessible. I will definitely stay here every time that I am in LA.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bdpatel1
Reviewed December 11, 2015

My family and I stayed here about a week ago for the weekend. Overall had a great experience. The staff at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are HUGE and super clean. We had the maids clean the rooms everyday which was nice because it was done before we got back to the rooms. The breakfast every morning was delicious. The donuts were fabulous! I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area! We flew out of LAX and I arrived at the airport in less than 15 minutes! Overall it was a fabulous stay :)

Date of stay: December 2015