All reviews close to the airport rooms face room was clean microwave and fridge liquor store between flights mexican restaurant la airport free parking muffins lax mcdonalds basin california shuttle
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Had only 1 stay in LA between flights. For a last minute booking close to the airport. Clean, great service. Bed is a bit hard for my personal taste but the room is decent for the price. I think it's the best value for your money.

Only thing bad, no shuttle service but taxi fair is around $20-25 and Uber is around $10-15 depending on traffic.

I recommand this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Yanik R
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Good location and very close if your flying out of LAX or in between flights just to rest and relax or just too tired to drive. The staff on night shift was very professional and friendly. Made sure that we were comfortable and checked on us if we needed anything during our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2016

The hotel is very comfortable and I am very satisfied, the bed is large and comfortable, although the hotel near the road, but the inside of the rooms in the hotel, quiet and rest is very good, the bathroom dry wet depart, easy to use. Convenient parking lot, hotel staff friendly, varieties rich breakfast, eat well. Tourism as the first time to come to the United States, I have a question to ask staff, they are very patient to help me, especially my English is not very good, I feel very happy. This brand of hotel leave deep impression to me, I will check in after opportunity.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ky331
Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

The night was alright, a little uncomfortable with the bed ( a bit stiff). Plus the room was said to be a non smoking bedroom, we arrived and it smelled like smoke, also the bed had a small burn mark on it.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank raguayo93
Reviewed May 16, 2016

This place is terrible. I am shocked at the number of positive and misleading reviews. It is not clean, it is not nice, the reception is behind thick glass and the area is not good.

The room was run down and dirty, the AC barely worked and bathroom fixtures were falling off the walls.

By far the worst online booking vs reality experience I've had. I have no idea how this can rate anything other than a 1 or 2. The only positive thing about our stay was that we left at 5am to get a flight so didn't spend any more time in the room. Yuck.

Room tip: Pick a different hotel.
Date of stay: April 2016