See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Our gps let us down and we found ourselves on Century Blvd. being late in the evening we took a chance and booked in. It wasn't exactly the Bates motel but we've been in a lot better for the price. We had a good nights sleep and the bed was fine, when you've been in the air for 14 hrs any bed is good. Breakfast in the lobby was fine, I don't know where the donuts came from, but they had to be the best we've ever had

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick N
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

It's taken me a while to post this as I thought I had clicked submit but realised it never sent and this place should be avoided so I still feel it necessary to send it thru!! I arrived late at night and was basically thrown the key through the cage in reception and he pointed in the general direction of my room. Unclean and poor customer service :( I was unsure of the marks and unidentified gunk on the bed so slept on my clothes! The included breakfast was a couple of old mini cereal boxes thrown on a table in the lobby and I Would not stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank katecM2840AU
Reviewed January 12, 2017

BED BUGSSS!!!! When we got home I had to take myself to the doctor..had bites all over my arm...my kids got it worse!!! When I tried contacting the manager for a couple of days with no avail, they were nasty on the phone and did not let me speak...just hung up on me!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Room with horrible smell, bed uncomfortable, and ancient furniture and air conditioning very baraulhento. elevator was already with the operating license expired. And at the risk of falling. Simple breakfast. Lack of security with the host

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2016

The only thing I considered when I booked this place was its proximity to the airport (around 10-15 minutes to LAX). Place is kind of old, and not very well maintained. The room is spacious but old, and similar to a motel. Cable was not working, and even the toilet is not in very pleasant. The breakfast was a joke...haha, I mean, all the guests are in the lobby and in "help yourself" style. Since the lobby is tiny with worn out sofa set that can accommodate less than 10 people, it really isnt a good thing to start your day. If the price is just about USD 15-20, then maybe this is acceptable but I paid about USD 60 / night. haaisst! This place is not recommended.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo