All reviewspanda expresstwo room suitefree shuttletwo queen bedsincluded breakfastyogurtrental carwould stay againfridge and microwaveroom was clean and comfortablelos angelesflightfi
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Inglewood neighborhood of LA. Good sized rooms. Essential decor. Free hot breakfast can save you more dollars. Fridge and microwave and coffee makers in room. Large TV with basic cable plus HBO channels. Good clean bathrooms. Very good reception staff and attentive to needs. We stayed in a 2 Queen room for 5 days in August and were not disappointed. Free shuttle to airport must be requested from the airport. Uber costs about $12-14 from airport to here. Close to LAX. VIP tour buses pick up at this location but we just rented a car to get around. LA traffic is legendary during peak hours. Good experience overall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I was stranded at LAX for the day and Angie Rosales went above and beyond to meet my last minute needs...amazing! I would definitely recommend this hotel and Angie to anyone in the LAX area. Not only was she able to accommodate an early check I , she had the shuttle pick me up at the airport within minutes of calling and they dropped me back off when time for my flight. Very, very satisfied

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tag1313
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is ok if you don't have any other options. I couldn't find anything else that was available for that night. There was a lot of construction going on outside I didn't like the area around the hotel I didn't feel safe specially with my five kids. The staff was nice. We didn't get to try the breakfast. Nothing fancy but the rooms were clean.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2016

When I came to L.A. to visit my father, and I needed a hotel near the airport/with an airport shuttle, I was worried to spend an arm and a leg for such a hotel that included breakfast. While the hotel was pretty basic, the room decor was nice. Aside from the pair of socks (Yikes!) I found hanging on the lamp, the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and convenient in the morning. The young gentleman at the desk who checked in my reservation, spoke with me about the shuttle services prior to my arrival, and eventually check out my reservation was a delight. (I apologize for not recalling his name at the moment [maybe Miguel?], but his hospitality did not go unnoticed. Bravo, young man!) The outside noise, while expected so near the airport, was a bit of a nuisance once or twice. Overall though, a pretty decent stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank stlan758
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Astonished to have paid 145 usd for such hotel. Carpets are in poor condition. Breakfast room was so little I did not find any place to take my breakfast.

Receptionist was obviously intoxicated he gave me a key to a room occupied then keys did not work... after 20min I finally got my keys....

I was very dispointed by the 10usd to pay for parking what a scandal...

Never again in this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business